Ink story suggestions pls!

the fact that i have so many stories i left unread is really funny.
anyways still give me ink recommendations <3

edit:
thank u guys for all the recommendations! <3

6 Likes

My story is called Melody of Your Heartbeat, and it is in Ink! It offers full customization, choices/minigames in newer episodes, and it’s heavily influenced by music.

I favor Ink over Limelight and Classic, so brace yourself for my extensive list of recommendations! I’m hella picky with stories, so I can confidently say you should read these stories!

1.) Falling for Winter. The first story that ever made me cry!
2.) Tender Love. A sweet mystery/romance/drama story!
3.) Sunny. A cute, wholesome, diverse story with some great advanced directing.
4.) The Game & Scorned, and ultimately any other story by Amber.
5.) Unvirtued. Another amazing music story with advanced directing, complex choices, and polyamorous option! Her new story The In-Betweens is also really good.
6.) Reality, and any other story by Amanda Michele.
7.) Beneath the Surface. Another amazing story that made me bawl my eyes out!
8.) The Balustrade by Butler. Advanced directing, great choices, and amazing plot!
9.) Identical. Arguably the best damn horror story I’ve ever read on Episode!
10.) Dr. Casanova and Eternally 80’s by Rexie. Queen of raunchy comedy.
11.) Through Carson’s Eyes. Oooof, also made me cry!
12.) Queendom! Pick your sexuality, advanced directing, complex choices, and diversity! Author is pro feminism, and incredibly wholesome and supportive of her readers.
13.) Can’t go anywhere without recommending Iridescent! Such a great, emotional story.
14.) My Secret Profession. Probably the craziest plot twist I’ve ever read at the end!
15.) Love Me Black and Blue. I cried for this one too, and it was very very good! Talks about mental health, self-harm, heartbreak, etc.

These are the best stories I’ve ever read on the app, all by underrated, nonproblematic authors!

4 Likes

Amor loco by Ora is good.

I have a completed ink story if you fancy it :grin:
I also have lots of recommendations (ink & limelight) on my episode profile and Instagram if you’re looking for anymore.

Stay

Drama/Romance - Available in Ink & Limelight

Description: She’s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothing’s ever simple!

CC: Yes! Limited for MC and LI’s but full CC for other supporting characters. (CC is optional too, if you prefer not to :kissing_heart:)

Chapters: 30 (Complete).

Covers:

The links for all my stories is here -

For more details and sneak peeks, check out my Instagram :kissing_heart: @kiki.writes.things

1 Like

Here’s my story. Hope you like it.

1 Like

Hi! I just published, so if you want to read a sci-fi comedy, here’s my story:)

Name: Space Lovers

Genre: Comedy

Description: After discovering the ability to see invisible planets, Ariadna becomes a member of Russian Space Searchers Crew. These six are so different, but still manage to be friends and lighten the atmosphere every time they gather! Help Ariadna and the Crew to discover love, friendship and mysteries of the Galaxy that are hidden under the polished facade in the adventure of a lifetime - Space Lovers!

Story link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6254863190917120

Here’s my ink story!

Title: Relentless

Description: Leah and Xavier were abandoned on The Island as babies. Together, they try to figure out why. Along the away, they discover even more than they ever could have anticipated.

Chapters: 50 (finished)

Insta: Gabi.episode

1 Like

This is my first story, I hope you like it

Secrets from Hell by WNVT (wnvt.epi on Instagram)

An action-drama Ink story, geared towards friendship and family relationships, some romance in the middle, but as sub-sub-plot xD
With mini-games, advanced directing and interesting characters, a mysterious MC who is an assassin. It also tackles briefly some mature themes like PPD, dementia and others.

Description: With the help of her odd family, uncovering generations of secrets and lies has become DG’s life mission. Can she protect the ones she has left or will she lose everyone she loves?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5186087242825728

1 Like

Off the top of my head, Without You, Iridescent, Legacy and The Shaw Brothers.

1 Like

As for recommendations

Speed Dating
Meet the Mendoza’s, Matched, Linked
I despise you
Euphoria
Psychometric
Bad Girls
Love Me Black and Blue and Us at Midnight
Unexpected Truths this one choices matter and really leaves us thinking

Unexpected Turn

I would have to go check my app to get more

1 Like

Amnesia by Josephine H. is pretty good

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for suggestions. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Hey thank you for this thread love! I just recently published my new story called Yearning. It would mean a lot to me if you read it!!:smile::two_hearts:

Title: Yearning
Author: Xiomara
Style: Ink
Genres: Drama, Romance, Action
Main Genre: Drama
Amount of chapters: 3
Ongoing!
CC: No
Number of LI’s: 2 (but won’t be able to choose)
Small Cover:

Story description:
All her life, Alondra has been longing for something that was missing in her life. Will she find it when she is on the verge of losing her sanity or will someone help her in time?

Instagram: @xiomara.episode
Link:

Please note there are trigger warnings/ mental health awareness

1 Like

omg i tried looking up love me black and blue but it wouldnt show up

1 Like

If you look for My Skater Lover from Effy Ameer and go to her profile you find it but Us at Midnight really disappeared…

1 Like

I have a completed Ink short story.
Title: Ice Cold Death
Description: When Emily Green drops dead at Club Scarlet, the city tasks you, their best detective, with bringing her family justice. Can you solve the case?
Genre: Mystery
Episodes: 4 (completed)

Here are my recommendations:

• Rivals by Monica
  • Watch my Six by Laila C.
  • Without You by Georgia Sanders
  • Euphoria by Nourswart
  • Hourglass by Natalie
  • War Dogs by Kayla Sloans
  • Meet the Mendozas by Ariel C
3 Likes

oh and The Teenage Vigilante by Lexi Mae