INK v. LIMELIGHT: Dawn of Justice

I’m developing a new story along with my INK story, Every Last Word. What should it be hunties?

• INK (down with LL)
  • LL (INK is dead)

0 voters

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to ask me if there are any questions. :wink:

Love the title, btw. :smile:

1 Like

Honestly, I like both equally

2 Likes

I would say LL because they are getting a lot of cool features like beards, tattoos, scars etc. However if you want to write your story now then I would say write in ink because LL is still missing a lot of clothes and you’ll have to wait a while for new stuff.

1 Like

I say you should just go for whichever style you feel suits your story more, or play eeny-meenie-miny-moe if you really want to. You can always convert it into the other style when you’re done. But if you want more variety in everything to choose from, since LL is still in the process of getting more things, I say you should go with INK.

(But if INK is Batman and LL is Superman in this title analogy, does this make Classic Wonder Woman? :thinking:)

1 Like