InNeed of Cover Art and Overlays

I am in need of cover art and overlays for my very first story and was wondering if anyone could help me. I will give you credit if you want me to and would really appreciate it. ~kait-episode

2 Likes

i can

thank you so much do you need anything specific for it?

1 Like

Message me with the characters (in there poses would be easier but if you send me all the details I can make them myself) Background you want. What you are looking for in the cover and anything else you feel I should know. :slight_smile:

I really need cover art for my story and I don’t care how long it takes I will accept it in however amount of time because good art isn’t rushed and I will also give credit on insta and at the end of the chapter if needed. please help me.

3 Likes

I will love to help you!

But I do have 4 people in front of you, so it will be a wait. (Sorry!) I will take my time on it of course!

My insta is @ms.kate_creates

There are my examples and info about me!

Thank you so much for this I don’t care about the wait I just want a cover with time and effort. Should I send you the details here or in dm?

1 Like

I could totally make you a cover I just need a lot of info about it. Also a can make other things like Splashes and Covers if needed.

Follow me on Instagram @epi.sqlty

Dm if possible so I won’t lose it! Instagram would be great too!

1 Like

Okay thx again. Should I send the details here or on insta?

Uhh… I could make a cover. I’m newer to this, but I think I can do it okay. Dm me here or on insta if you want.
Insta: greek.kitten

Can you make me a splash?