Input Capitilization

My question here is about how the portal will treat certain capitalization from a players input answer, like the Name Input question.

For an example, say the question is ‘What is your favorite food?’ and the player enters ‘PizZA’. Is that going to remain the same? Or how about if they do all-lowercase like ‘pizza’? Or even if it’s just a regular ‘Pizza’. Will the portal keep things spelt exactly as the player does? Or does it auto capitalize-lowercase anything?

I’m mainly wondering because I want to give players some questions but I’ll need both capital and lowercase stuff for it later (by asking the question twice probably, unless there’s an easier way?) But I’m not sure if that’s something possible for players to do lol. Anyone know? Or have any alternative solutions?

Here’s an example I put in an unpublished story of mine. What I inputed and then the reader message is how it shows up.

1 Like

Ah, awesome! Is it the same for first-letter capitalization? As in can it be lowercase, I guess. (I’d test it myself, but the portal is being mean to me :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

No worries I got you! Yes it works!

1 Like

Awesome, perfect! Thanks for the help :))

1 Like

No problem! Sometimes trashed stories come in handy :laughing:

1 Like