Insomnia Help Please?

Anyone have any recommendations for dealing with insomnia? I haven’t been able to sleep through a night in so long and I’m just so tired :sleeping::weary:

1 Like

Hiii I’m still up as well

1 Like

But if I do stay up all night, when going to bed I find a comfy position, turn on the TV and have some stuff playing in the background., very helpful

1 Like

Thank you! I’m going to try putting some nice music on now :thinking:

1 Like

yEep!

1 Like

I recommend not using any device at least 2 hours before sleeping. Ik this is hard but it really does help. Drink a glass of water and not drinks or alcoholic beverages. At dinner eat light and early because your body needs to digest before sleeping. A hot shower helps too to relax muscles. Another tip is to remember in which position you woke up in the morning. It’s the position that is more comfortable for you.

1 Like

Maybe this will sound boring, but maybe reading? Like read a few pages, and maybe it’ll make you feel sleepy? It worked for my friend

1 Like

Thank you for the great advice! I never thought of remembering the position I wake up in and trying to fall asleep like that. That’s a great idea! I’m going to try it tonight :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! That’s a great idea! I’m going to look for a book to read now :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.