Inspiration Thread!

Hey everyone!

Since today I was feeling a little down, I want to help others to NOT feel this way!

The only rule of this thread is: Stay positive and inspire others!!

Here is mine to start off!!

So what if you change your pronouns, gender, sexuality or religion? You are still amazing no matter what! No one should care if something in your life changes, as long as it makes you happy!

7 Likes

You are loved! Remember that!!

3 Likes

Ok!
:thinking: Hmm, what’s a good one?
:bulb:
Ahem:

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” ~Dr. Seuss

Wise words from a wise man. :relieved:

4 Likes

Be the change you want to see in the world - Ghandi

3 Likes

If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. ~ Milton Berle

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. ~Aesop

Out of difficulties grow miracles. ~Jean de la Bruyere

2 Likes

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

If failure were impossible, what would you be doing with your life? Such a simple, yet significant question. People are living their lives in a cloud of fear, wondering what could be. You are only confined by the walls you build yourself.

1 Like

bump!

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” -C.S. Lewis

“You are far too smart to be the only thing standing in your way.” - Anonymous

You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the endingC.S LEWIS:heart:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.