Instagram followers, but not Instagram readers :(

I have a descent amount of Instagram followers and supporters, but it doesn’t seem like none of them are reading my stories. I do all I can to promote my stories to get them to want to check it out, but it’s not working :frowning: I read their stories, but they won’t return the favor back to me. Not all of them are like that because some of them do take the time out to read my stories, but others don’t. It’s not that I’m not grateful for my followers that do take the time out to read my stories, but I wish more of my followers did the same thing.

3 Likes

Im sorry. I dont have insta but I’ll read ur story or stories!

Or there is another way out)
I used zen-promo to get more targeted real followers, followers that care)

Hi guys! I am doing Instagram followers because I love following new people. My Instagram is @briana.stories :slight_smile: If you would like to add me on Instagram, or if you want me to add you on Instagram please drop your name down in the comment section . I sound like a Youtuber lol

2 Likes

My instagram is episode_noelle_ I will follow you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Mine is @ms.kate_creates :upside_down_face:

Anybody else want me to follow them? Comment down below :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Episode.vel
Ill follow back

Okay that’s fine.

My instas @Ep.lunar_rose :grin:

Hey y’all! I’ve created a new ig account:

iwrite.stories

Please follow it! I also don’t mind following other episode story accounts.
Any follows for follows?

2 Likes

I’m creating this thread again because it got closed and I don’t know why. I didn’t do anything wrong, but I guess Episode saw it as a repeated thread with the same topic. I don’t know. But, I am doing a following spree on Instagram . I am following people back if you comment down below your Instagram name. Thank you!

@Jeremy could you please close this thread?

1 Like

You got it!