Instagram Free Shoutouts?

Anyone know of any Instagram accounts that do free shoutouts for stories? I just started adding chapters to my story again and I’d like to plug it anywhere I can. Unfortunately my job keeps me from having a lot of free time so I don’t have the time to do a R4R at the moment.

I guess I’ll plug it here too since people will read this lol:

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5067638688645120

5 Likes

Hi! You could try @/epi.appreciated!

1 Like

Request in our group @Episaviors_ on IG

1 Like

Hey everyone, I have given my story a huge update recently and there will be new chapters soon! It’s called “A day in the life of me…” Here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5140941771046912 Follow Leah’s TOTALLY NORMAL life! As she experiences fake friends, heartbreak and plenty of fun in this episode story! Limelight Female MC Customisation :blob_hearts: My episode profile is EMILY_EPISODE :blob_hearts:

I do story shout-outs on my page; what’s your Instagram? :blue_heart:

2 Likes

It’s @annaa.writes :orange_heart: thank you!!

2 Likes

Of course! I’ve posted the shout-out on my story. You may not be able to see it because I have my Instagram set to private, but I just wanted to let you know that the story is really good so far! I haven’t finished all six chapters yet, but the storyline is already very interesting and your directing is flawless; you should be incredibly proud of the work you’ve put into it! :blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much, that means alot! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

1 Like

Hi! I just created an instagram account just for story reviews. I want to get the followers up before publishing otherwise the stories won’t get the attention they deserve. You can support me by following my instagram so that I can support you later on by publishing my review of your story. I will already start reviewing story, I will accept 5. If I get more, I don’t think that will happen but you never know, I will consider creating a waiting list.
Know before requesting a story review that I will be brutally honest all while staying motivating and polite, I am not one to break other down. Just know I will be giving my honest opinion. :blush:
The instagram is @epistoryreviews.by.me.