Instagram pfp contest! {Prizes}

Well hola and thank you for clicking on this thread…
So I’m going straight to the point, I neeed a insta pfp because I’m trying to restart my episode instagram account because I’m on the line of publishing my story and I’m getting better at my edits.

For this I’m going to give you my details both LL and INK,

INK

Skin: Honey
Brows: Thin Soft Arch
Hair: Straight (Chestnut)
Eyes: Upturned Feline (Grey/Black)
Face: Oval
Nose: Upturned
Lips: Classic (Mocha)

Outfit can be any from episode or custom
Hair doesn’t have to be episode you can change the hair to wahtever you want.

Close up pic;

LL

Skin: Neutral 03
Brow: Arched Natural (Black Dark)
Hair: Straight Medium (Chestnut Brown)
Eyes: Female Generic (Grey Cool)
Face: Heart soft
Nose: Round Button
Lips: Full Heart Pouty (Beige Deep Natural)

As for INK outfit can be any and hairstyle too, but the hair has to be to my shoulders, because I have it that lenght but INK didn’t have that option so yeah…

Close up pic;

As for every other contest I have rules,

Rules
  1. Please do not and I mean do not steal or trace anybody else’s work,
  2. I for me have nothing against drama, but it’s annoying to have it on your thread, because when this topics gets too much flags then this topic is going to close,
  3. Have fun and please don’t give anyone here hate, if you have an option of what she/he could improve with PM them.

This is only on forums because I really don’t want to get all wrapped up to put it on instagram,
just check out my insta for more idk info I don’t really have anything on that 0 posts and just look at my pfp it’s just my LL char blushing…lel xD

@Jossu.epi

Let me know if you need any extras,

There are prizes too, but only 2 winners

1st place:
A major place in both of my stories,
Her/his art will be used as my pfp
A art type of something you want (no backgrounds or overlays) {Max 8 characters}
if you have insta a spam of likes,follow, You’ll be a inspo in one of my edits

2nd place:
A major place in both of my stories,
A art type of something you want (no backgrounds or overlays) {Max 3 characters}
if you have insta a spam of likes, follow

Tags:
@Rac5hel @Teahwalker @Silver_Shadow @ChayChay @Malukah @Cassandra_Dean @Rowan2 @Bethany1 @anj @PerplexedJam @Silver_Shadow @Maria.StoryWritter @Dark.Epy @R.es.Story @KatieI @_Nasia @phlegmatic @TheCreepyNun @xApplex @teatime @Forever1201 @Killerfrost @UltimaW @Arwen_Episode @inkkee @A.C.epi @mindy_epsiode @sofia2 @keiji @granolias @puma @MysteryMaker @SophiaM @fcukforcookies @Sophbee @Gamer_Gurl @Queen_K @CrazygirldY_dY_dY @Toxic.Dreams @abygail.bauman @AuthorMDWrites @jenna1012 @Jossu @talesbyrose @anon75579664 @EVL.Daisy @Raybadem @estherdekker @PropertyofNae @frvnces @Mouse.Episode @Addivi101 @valeria.episode @lanafrazer_episode

I just took all these tags from @Turtle_Cat because I don’t know any artists

ohh btw deadline is Feb 15

Evryone can join!!

:blush:

17 Likes

Joining

2 Likes

No it doesn’t but it has to be in my details if that makes sense?

1 Like

Bumping

Joining!!! :blush:

1 Like

Joining

1 Like

@AuthorMDWrites @estherdekker @appleqrl @UltimaW - Thank you all for joining and I hope to see your entries soon…but you have time so don’t rush it.

4 Likes

No it’s fine. I have a day off today but I’m using it for my story. I go to school again tomorrow but I always have time after so I shall be doing this. So don’t worry about me

3 Likes

It’s the Weekend for me

1 Like

I might join

1 Like

I am participating because I was tagged!

1 Like

Joining

1 Like

More than likely joining. :blush:

1 Like

I will join. :blush: Just need to know your 2 favorite colors.

I think maby like…black and baby blue/pastel blue…or white

2 Likes

Gracias. :grin:

1 Like

4 Likes

My entry.

5 Likes

I might join.

Can you add some examples of ur own art so we can see what we are winning? @Jayl :slight_smile:

1 Like