Instagram Profile Pic!

Hello sweets! I know I had a thread like this before, but I REALLY need a profile picture for my Episode - related instagram! It can be my traced episode character, but If someone is kind enough to do one for me, I would be forever grateful :heart: My character:

2 Likes

Oooh, I would love to!
Oh, is it drawn? I only do edited sorry

Ooh, edit is even better! If you would be kind enough to do it for me, then I would literally kiss your feet :joy:

1 Like

Ummmmm, they’re quite dirty :joy:
but I wold love too! Do you want that pose? I’ll need your character details and outfit. And any background?

1 Like

I would love if you would choose a ‘tie-dye’ background, that pose is okay, and here are the details:
Character details:
Female Soft Body/ skin: Rose 03
Brow: Arched Natural (Chestnut Brown)
Hair: Long Wavy Loose Bangs Sideswept (Medium Warm Brown)
Eyes: Round Medium (Blue Green)
Face: Round Soft
Nose: Round Button Upturned
Lips: Full Wide (Pink Peach Medium Gloss)

Clothes:

1 Like

Doing rn! Sorry for all the questions, but do you want a full body picture of half body? I’ll send you both if you want

1 Like

Whatever will be more comfortable for you to make :star:

1 Like

I can make you one too if you would like!

@GretaMarisole I have 2:

Hope you like it!

Oh, and I made you a character card so you can give people your details more easily:

(I don’t know her name so if it isn’t Jen I’ll change it)

O.M.G YOU ARE LITERALLY AN ANGEL :star: :star2: :star: THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!

1 Like

:heart: so her name is Jen?

What’s your insta? I’ll follow u

Hi sweets, A little update, when I tried to update my pic to yours, I couldn’t find it on my disk :frowning: I think I downloaded your edits at least 50 times :joy: whenever I want to find them when I want to update my insta, they’re not there :confused: I WILL keep them though on my folder, so don’t worry! Your thoughtfulness won’t be forgotten :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Oh okay. You can take a screensot, that might work better

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.