Instagram & Story Shoutouts May 2024!

Hi all! My name is Nyahh and I am starting this thread mostly for small authors who want to promote their story and Instagrams. I will also be doing story shoutouts, Instagram shoutouts, and R4R. The one thing I ask is to please be patient and be respectful to one another in this thread. Any instances of spam or disrespect will result in blocking or a report. With that being said, here is my story :heart_hands:

Instagram: nyahstories
Title: Dawn of Mystic
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters available: 7 (ongoing)
Description: In a world of many supernatural species, angels and demons have the longest rivalry in history - but what happens when worlds collide? (CC)
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Features: points system, timed choices, 3 LI (LGBT)

3 Likes
  • Follow me @chriswrites_episode.

• Story : Urban Underworld: Werewolves

• Genre: Urban Fantasy, Romance, Mystery, Horror

• Description : ou find yourself entangled in a secret society of werewolves in the big city after one fateful mistake . What else will you uncover about the city, the world… and yourself?

• Full, CC, advanced direction, Diverse, Non cliche werewolf story based on older werewolf myths, not the “omega verse”

Link : Episode Writer Portal

Title O Son Where Art Thou: Happily Ever After

Description You got your happily but you’ve also ran into a few problems. Find out in this sequel to O Son Where Art Thou.

Genre Comedy, Drama

Style Limelight

Number of episodes 16

CC Yes

Instagram @brendan.writes

Link Episode Writer Portal

Title: Partner and Crime

Author Episode.percenitygf

Instagram @Episode.percenitygf

GenreRomance

The only gem choice is to support the author at the end

Style Limelight

Episodes 11 and 12 out now (Don’t read 13-14 coming soon)

Description
Kira, finally reunited with her family after being taken away at the age of 7, wonders what will happen when the past of her parent’s past comes back into the picture.

Link

episodeinteractive.com
Partner_and_crime_aw_posterThumb_91asL4nnjb

Thank you for the thread :heart:

Title: ANIMOSITY
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Chapters: 6 (Ongoing)
Description: An immortal mage, a rebellious teen, and a vampire framed for murder. It’s only a matter of time before they realize that everywhere they go marks a trail of fear and chaos.
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thanks for this thread - I am free to do R4R’s & G4G’s here is my story!

Title: My New Beginning
Author: Shiv
Genre: Adventure (Drama/Romance/Comedy)
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 25- Ongoing
Aviana is ready to arise from the shadows of her past & find true love’s potential. Will she find the strength to conquer her inner demons, or will it conflict with her soulmate?
Other Info Full CC of MC, family & friends, LI. Bonus Scenes, Art Scenes, Point System, Choices Matter
Episode Writer Portal

Title: The Forest of Witches :magic_wand:
Description: You’re a notorious jewel thief, but one slip-up lands you in a world where you don’t belong and into the arms of an alluring witch. Will you find love or your way back home?
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Fantasy
No. of Episodes: 6 (ongoing)
Instagram: @carmie_episode

Includes Full CC and Art Scenes.

Thank you so much :blob_hearts:

Hi. Thanks for this post. I am up for a r4r , an instagram shoutout or a story shoutout if you like. Here’s my story below:

Title: Super Wolf Girl
Instagram: @twes2363
Author: Tabitha Williams <3
Episodes: 23 (ONGOING)
Genre: Action
Description: Terronica becomes a hero for one night and then suddenly becomes the town of Bluewood’s favorite wolf hero ever. But will she save the town from evil foes?
Cover is done by @mary_d_sava on instagram.

91E5B8C4-EB47-4120-B88D-943EAD2F1D77

Awesome thread :purple_heart:
Title: Senior Year
Genre: Drama/Romance
Description: After a traumatic experience, Breona is forced to move. As if that wasn’t bad enough, she has to do this during Senior Year! Nobody knows why she fled, so what could go wrong? (Limited CC,1 LI)
No. of episodes: 4 posted (Still ongoing estimating 10-15 chapters total)
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4812452579442688
Instagram Link: Julie Simmons (@juliesimmonsepisode) • Instagram photos and videos
Cover:

Hi! Thanks for this thread, here’s my story!

Title: BunBun Shot
Description: Ever since he lost his dad a hotheaded rabbit has been trapped in a dark place, until a “fated” meeting with an eccentric bunnytail offers him a guiding light. Will he follow it?
Info: No CC, two MCs with one LI each, music and sounds
Topics: Grief, mental disorders, healing