INT. CLASSROOM WITH WINDOW - DAY OVERLAY PLACEMENT 🥳

I recently just returned from a month long break from coding and decided to randomly mess with some overlays. It went well, so I decided to share my creation here! :blush:

Below is a template for the overlay placement for the INT. CLASSROOM WITH WINDOW - DAY background. It is only code for the 1st and 2nd zone. The 3rd zone is not taken care of in this template.

CODE

&overlay INT. CLASS ROOM WITH WINDOW TABLE FAR - DAY create and overlay INT. CLASS ROOM WITH WINDOW TABLE FAR - DAY moves to layer 0 and overlay INT. CLASS ROOM WITH WINDOW TABLE FAR - DAY shifts to 13 -22 in zone 1 and overlay INT. CLASS ROOM WITH WINDOW TABLE FAR - DAY opacity 1 in 0 and overlay INT. CLASS ROOM WITH WINDOW FAR CHAIR - DAY create and overlay INT. CLASS ROOM WITH WINDOW FAR CHAIR - DAY moves to layer -3 and overlay INT. CLASS ROOM WITH WINDOW FAR CHAIR - DAY opacity 1 in 0 and overlay INT. CLASS ROOM WITH WINDOW FAR CHAIR - DAY shifts to 202 1 in zone 1 and overlay INT. SCHOOL CLASSROOM TABLE - DAY create and overlay INT. SCHOOL CLASSROOM TABLE - DAY moves to layer 6 and overlay INT. SCHOOL CLASSROOM TABLE - DAY opacity 1 in 0 and overlay INT. SCHOOL CLASSROOM TABLE - DAY shifts to 135 0 in zone 2 and overlay INT. SCHOOL CLASSROOM CHAIR 2 - DAY create and overlay INT. SCHOOL CLASSROOM CHAIR 2 - DAY moves to layer 5 and overlay INT. SCHOOL CLASSROOM CHAIR 2 - DAY opacity 1 in 0 and overlay INT. SCHOOL CLASSROOM CHAIR 2 - DAY shifts to 105 -54 in zone 2 and overlay INT. SCHOOL CLASSROOM CHAIR 2 - DAY scales to 1.185 1.185 and overlay INT. CLASS ROOM WITH WINDOW FAR CHAIR - DAY create and overlay INT. CLASS ROOM WITH WINDOW FAR CHAIR - DAY moves to layer 2 and overlay INT. CLASS ROOM WITH WINDOW FAR CHAIR - DAY opacity 1 in 0 and overlay INT. CLASS ROOM WITH WINDOW FAR CHAIR - DAY shifts to 202 0 and overlay INT. SCHOOL CLASSROOM CHAIR 3 - DAY create and overlay INT. SCHOOL CLASSROOM CHAIR 3 - DAY moves to layer 5 and overlay INT. SCHOOL CLASSROOM CHAIR 3 - DAY opacity 1 in 0 and overlay INT. SCHOOL CLASSROOM CHAIR 3 - DAY scales to 1.148 1.148 and overlay INT. SCHOOL CLASSROOM CHAIR 3 - DAY shifts to 257 2 in zone 2 and overlay INT. CLASS ROOM WITH WINDOW FAR CHAIR 3 create and overlay INT. CLASS ROOM WITH WINDOW FAR CHAIR 3 moves to layer 2 and overlay INT. CLASS ROOM WITH WINDOW FAR CHAIR 3 opacity 1 in 0 and overlay INT. CLASS ROOM WITH WINDOW FAR CHAIR 3 scales to 1.000 1.000 and overlay INT. CLASS ROOM WITH WINDOW FAR CHAIR 3 shifts to 42 20 in zone 2

One of the chairs looks a bit odd because there was no overlay for it, but I used one of the other available overlays for this scene and managed to make it look decent. Download the image below and name it INT. CLASS ROOM WITH WINDOW FAR CHAIR 3 when uploading it. Once you insert the template into your script, this overlay, including all others, will be correctly placed.

YOU DON’T NEED TO CREDIT ME! :black_heart:

12 Likes

Wow, great job :+1:t2: :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you!

THANK YOU, you’re the best.
Do you mind telling me how you were able to upload it because at least the file I get, it’s a jpeg and i’ve tried to change it to a png and I dont know what to do. please help lol

You can try downloading the image below, it should be a PNG.

idk what i ended up doing but it worked. lmao THANK YOU!

1 Like