Int. coffee shop from stage ol - night

Does anyone know where I should spot my two characters in this bg the layout and zones make it pretty difficult, so I’m hoping someone has used this bg and knows or somebody just knows lol… thanks in advance… :sweat_smile: (if you know how with extra characters too that would be appreciated)

Moved to Directing Helps and Tips since this is about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

sorry :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I can help!
Copy and paste this.

INT. COFFEE SHOP FROM STAGE OL - NIGHT with MICROPHONE at layer 0
#this is set in zone 1 and zone 2 is for the ink or LL audience to clap and cheer or boo at the character.
#You can highlight the word “NAME” by using the ctrl+f keys and then click the “all” button in order to replace it with your characters.
@NAME stands screen center AND NAME faces right AND NAME moves to layer 1 AND NAME is sing_doowop_loop

1 Like

thank you so much, i didn’t think anyone would reply!! :blush: :hearts:

1 Like

I never used it cause I never needed it, but I coded it for you. For the audience, simply use the “@cut to zone 2” donacode and start place siting and standing characters in that section of the background.

These same command work for LL, but the Ink animation (in green) must be changed to a Limelight singing animation.

1 Like

No problem. I need help at the moment too and I saw this and was like. Oh cool. I’ll help. lol

1 Like

is there anything i might be able to help with?

1 Like

Right now I am searching for a story mini game. My MC is being forced to take lessons by six butlers, who also tricked her earlier in the story. To get revenge on them, she plans to sabotage the lessons by acting oblivious and screwing things up. But, I am trying to create a mini game out of it and have no idea what to do. :worried:

Do you have an idea?

i wish i could but i’m still pretty new to coding ): @Dara.Amarie might be able to help though! have you seen her threads?

1 Like

Yes but I’m only on a search for a mini game idea. :confused: I can’t code it if I don’t even know what game I want to put in. Thank you still. :blush:

are you trying to find six different revenge acts? sorry if i’m misunderstanding :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes. Something like that. I have the acts down, but not so much as a mini-game to reflect it. So far I have this as a guide:

Lessons
#Itsuki teaches art/flower arrangement,
#Yuma teaches cooking,
#Joao teaches culture/dance,
#Tomoki teaches educational stuff,
#Aoi teaches manners and etiquette,
#Kyo teaches communication.
#End with Joao teaching you about manners (as a punishment thing).

inside the Conditions
#Joao will comment how cultivated you must be.
#Kyo will comment on your conversational level

1 Like

sorry i’m not too much of a help… ): but if your story is out i’ll add it to my library (:

1 Like

Oh, it’s alright. My story isn’t out yet but I am close to publishing it. It might be out by next year, the first three episodes. Actually, would you like to be my beta reader? I am looking for a few people for different opinions and tips.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.