Interested in a COMPLETED Viking story? Share your story too! đź’™

Hi there! I created this thread to share my story with you, but also to give other fellow authors the opportunity to do the same. (So, don’t be shy.):hugs:

Feel free to give my story a read if interested, all the additional information can be found down below.

Title : Sora: A Viking Saga [COMPLETE]
Amount of episodes : 20 (bonus episodes are still in the making)
Summary : Vikings of Sora are at war with England! Shield maiden Thora has been sent together with her brothers and secret lover to negotiate for peace. [CC & LGBTQ+]
Genre : adventure/ fantasy/ (historical) romance
Additional info : Full CC, option between male or female love interest, point system and different endings.
Story link : -
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4625143746985984

Story cover:

Instagram: @chanel.stories

I’m open to do R4R’s/ G4G’s. Reach out to me through a private message or Instagram.

Thanks, bye. :blue_heart:

5 Likes

Hi. I am a reader of your story. Will there be a sequel?

1 Like

This sounds so interesting :star_struck: I’ll definitely give it a read :sparkles: And I love the cover :heart_eyes: they kind of remind me of the characters in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla!

1 Like

Yes, definitely! :hugs:

I’m a massive fan of the game, too! :grin:

1 Like

I LOVE this story! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Me too, the directing is :fire:

1 Like

OMG IT’S COMPLETED NOW? I paused reading because I don’t like replaying episodes…gonna run to read now :running_woman:

1 Like

Thanks for the thread! I’m reading your story now for the r4r, it’s so good!!
Here’s my story!

Title: BunBun Shot
Description: Ever since he lost his dad a hotheaded rabbit has been trapped in a dark place, until a “fated” meeting with an eccentric bunnytail offers him a guiding light. Will he follow it?
Info: No CC, two MCs with one LI each, music and sounds
Topics: Grief, mental disorders, healing
Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Thank you for the thread :heart:

Title: ANIMOSITY
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Chapters: 6 (Ongoing)
Description: An immortal mage, a rebellious teen, and a vampire framed for murder. It’s only a matter of time before they realize that everywhere they go marks a trail of fear and chaos.
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

1 Like

my laptop isn’t allowing me to post my story cover, but here we go…

Title: Run Away With Me.

Description: Kade Scott the name that brings back memories, as a past flame reignites, what adventures and struggles will Bonnie face as she navigates desires of the heart will she stay or will she go?

Genre: Romance.

Full CC
Choices matter in ep4 onwards.
Art scenes.

4 episodes are out but there are more to follow

1 Like