Interested in being in my story?

Hi All,
The names Mik. :slight_smile:
I am currently writing my very first story and I would love to have some of you fellow episode creators included.
The story I am writing is being done in lime light, so if you could drop some details I request below.

What’s needed:

• A photo of what you want to look like in lime light. (Including clothes obvi c: )
  • Your name as well as your crediting name
  • Some information on what your like personality wise
  • If you’ve currently got any stories you have published, I’d love to give it a shout out for others to read.

Thanks guys c:
Mik x

3 Likes

Name: Ayame
Hair: Medium Curly Solid (Blue black)
Face: Diamond
Eyebrows: Round Thin High
Eyes: Female Generic (Grey Cool)
Nose: Defined Natural
Mouth: Full Heart Pouty (Plum Gloss)
Body: Neutral 01

Personality: Quiet, friendly, Kind, caring, and sometimes short temper

Outfit:
Top: Racer Back Workout Top Ice Camo
Short: Studded Cuttoff Shorts Rocker Denim Grey Black
Shoes: Calf Length Rolled Patterned Socks Short Heel Boots Suede Red Rosewood
Accessories: Woven Bracelet Metal Accents Leather Grey Black, Ringed Long Chain Necklace Metal Silver, Thick Framed Colored Accents Blue Turquoise

Guy
Name: Kai
Hair: Wavy Messy (Copper Red)
Face: Diamond Soft
Eyebrows: Soft Round (Copper Red)
Eyes: Sloping Heavy Lid (Grey cool)
Nose: Straight Narrow
Mouth: Medium Straight Natural (Beige Rose)
Body: Rose 03

Personality: Easygoing, funny, smart, and love messing around with people

Outfit:
Top: Duffle Jacket Cable Knitted Sweater Cotton Red Candy
Pant: Baggy Jeans Simple Belt Denim Grey Light Cool
Shoes: High Top Classic Leather Black

Credit me by Ayu-chan

Let me know when you publish your story :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! I will work your characters into my story. :slight_smile:
And ofcourse, i’ll let you know as soon as it’s up. Fingers crossed it will be soon.

Awesome! :hugs: I can’t wait to read it! :smiley:

1 Like

1 Like

Personality: funny, smart, sarcastic, straight forward

1 Like

Thank you!

Personality traits? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also, my story is called ‘Superstar!’ idk when you’re publishing your story but my (first)story will be published as soon as they approve my small cover. (yay!)

what’s your story about? let me know when it’s published and if you have an IG, i’ll follow you so i can stay up to date. havent been on the forums too much lately. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh yay, I will definitely read it. Sorry for not getting back to you sooner I have been away.

It’s about best friends who go away, and discover something about themselves. (I don’t want to say to much, about what that is, as it will be announced within the story.) Yes ofcourse, I just made an IG account. It currently doesn’t have anything on it however. ahah. But my username on there is: episode.mik
I will follow you now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

no clothing preference just something edgy.
she is sarcastic and witty, also sweet and helpful
credit me @BrookieK

1 Like

Thank you, I will add you in :slight_smile:

1 Like

okay awesome, ill follow back! i was about to publish my story and was doing a final run-through on the app and there were a bunch of glitches that didnt show up in the previewer.:roll_eyes: then i researched and found out which one was right (the app) and now i have to fix a bunch of little things and re-watch all 3 of my episodes. super lame but hopefully it’ll be out by friday bc i’m off the next two days. :crossed_fingers:t5: i’ll be reading your story for sure! :smiley:

1 Like

Oh no, what a bummer. At least it isn’t anything major, fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: you can get them fixed in time. I can’t wait to read it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ill let you know when its out. :smiley: and yay i’m your first IG follower lol :raised_hands:t5:

1 Like