Interested in doing a fan contest?

YES a male mc contest would be amazing plz make this happen I would totally join

1 Like

2 to 3 months.

1 Like

Well I’ve now made the closing date the end of January which is exactly 12 weeks from friday :blush::heart:

2 Likes

There’s just under 6 hours to go until the end of the poll, I hope those who want to enter have an idea ready to start later today :slight_smile: xx

Hi everyone, I know the poll ended a few hours ago so I’m sorry for not posting this earlier, but I’ve been busy this evening. Anyway, I am happy to announce that the winner of the poll is a Male Central Character Contest.

So @Organa @Yuke @Summi @Gabie1 @MG_789 @Maggie-L @Misslea1 @EtherealWitch @bbygirlbrooks @passionfruit @SkyM @inesgl @lowkeyFrosty @Lizard @baechulgi and @X.O.IcySnows thank you for entering

And @EmmaZedler @OreoBiscuit @Danielle318 @Krystal.episode @ccrisan and @TheParisLover I’m sorry the one you voted for did not win but you are still more than welcome to enter.

Remember everyone, your entry’s must have a male character at the center of the story which you may have ordinarily written for a female character. Once the entry period ends on 30th January I will create another poll for picking the winner. To do that though, I will need you all to reply to this post with the name of your story so I can keep track of all the entries.

Good look everyone, the contest starts NOW!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wait I entered? :skull:

1 Like

Do you need any extra judges? I’d be happy to help

1 Like

Did you not mean to enter the poll, because it says you did? :joy:

That would be great, I’ve not organised a fan contest before, do you think how I’ve set it out so far is ok?

2 Likes

Lmao no-
It must of been an accident oof

1 Like

You can enter though if you’d like to, it’d be nice to have as many as possible :slight_smile:

Turns out i accidentally entered :grinning: but i’m already working on the male MC story, so why not. I’ll definitely take apart.
(Not published)
My writer name - Merlin Romance
Instagram - episode.merlin

2 Likes

I’ll enter

2 Likes

Voting automatically puts you in the competition?

1 Like

I want to understand. We are to publish within 12 weeks or we start publishing 12 weeks from yesterday?
Also can a story be written by two people? Coz i have a partner and we always work together

That’s fine, and you must have the first 3 chapters uploaded by the close date.

1 Like

Okay thank you

1 Like

Oops, I didn’t realize voting in the poll makes you an entree, I can’t participate since I have to stay on top of my nanowrimo for my current story. (If I start a new idea, I forget my other stories and I don’t want that to happen. I love my current story.)

How will the published stories be presented? When will the voting start?

1 Like

I didn’t want to entry ! :grimacing:
I’m already working on some stories now and it’s gonna be quiet hard to finish them with another story to make, sorry. Otherwise I would’ve enjoyed taking part in this amazing contest ! :clap::sparkles::upside_down_face: