Interested in doing a fan contest?

Ahh I wish I could but atm I just wanna focus on art and my schoolwork. Thanks for the offer tho

I need titles of all the stories and voting will begin when the competition closes in january

3 Likes

Titles? When is the latest date to drop the titles?

As long as i know them before the close date it’ll be fine, i just need them so i can create another poll in a few months time :blush:

Okay. Oh i had earlier mentioned i have a writing partner and we have a joint account on the forum here. Since i joined the poll and the story will be written by us. Is it safe to say i prefer you replace my name on your list of participants with that of my partner and I’s joint account?

1 Like

:grinning: well… in that case i hope my title is clear.
The Holiday Escape

That’s fine :blush:

I’m already working on chapter 2. But when my story is finished, will i PM you or i’ll just post it here?

1 Like

Post here, thats fine, i just need to know for my records.

2 Likes

I’ll try! It’ll be my frist story :scream::heart:

2 Likes

Good luck :blush:

1 Like

Good luck xx

1 Like

Thanks, guys!! @Misslea1 @MissSarahG1 :blush::heart:

1 Like

lol still haven’t come up with a good idea :joy::joy::joy:
We’ll see :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Sooo I’ve already though of a plot, it’s quite “simple” but I want to include loads of options, so it’ll probably be a 3/4 chapters story…

Can you guys give your opinion please? And please don’t steal my story, although it’s not that original :sweat_smile::see_no_evil:

The MC is a guy who’s been single for over one year because he’s traumatized with his last relationship. His friends convince him to find love during the summer, so he decides he’ll give Tinder a shot. There will be about 6 people (being 1 guy option and one trans girl option) to choose from (like or dislike), and he’ll talk to all of the girls which got a like and then have to choose which one of them he wants to go on a date with. I want to use the point system, so it’ll be kind of a mini dating game, where the right choices will earn you points and in the end of the summer you’ll be able to ask the girl/guy to be your gf/bf if you want to, and the answer will depend on the points you were able to get.

The main reason I want it to be short is also because I think it’ll maybe make someone want to play more than once to see the other outcomes. :blush::heart:

2 Likes

Souns interesting, i look forward to reading it.

1 Like

I’m almost done with my story

1 Like

Hello this is @Misslea1. I had previously mentioned I’ll be working with my partner on this contest.
The title of our story is Heal My Heart

2 Likes

Thank you xx

1 Like

My story is ready to be published. I just need to wait for the big cover to be accepted :slight_smile:

1 Like