Interested in doing a R4R?

My only suggestion is that you work on your spot directing more and spotting the characters are the correct spotting if that makes sense. Your storyline is great, and I did enjoy it.

Did you mean they are too tall or not in the right position? Thanks for the feedback.

A little bit of both sometimes.

I did revamp it after I was told before. So I’ll check it again.

I’ve been taking notes while I’m reading Artificial Twin. I’ll give feedback when done.

I’m interested! Here’s a link to all the details from mine:

1 Like

@Briana_M
I want to start by saying Camryn is cute. I like how you change clothing. I like the split phone call with her mom.How do you do that?* Annalise is pretty as well. I like the positive message about colorism. I did purchase 5 Gems on the choice for Christina in Episode 2. I like that you use sound. My goal is to help us all succeed. Here are what noticed in the first 3 chapters.

Episode 1. Tee is talking and she put her hand up as she is holding something but nothing in her hand (maybe a different animation?)
2. During the popcorn scene of watching The Single Man. Camryn’s speechbubble is over her face.
3. When Sharron says she’s about to kill us, it looks like he should be holding something but his hand is empty. (maybe a different animation?)
4. Limo scene at the end of Ep1 Abuin is texting and talking, but his mouth never moves until he puts down the phone.

I think this is Ep 2. Split phone call with Lani’s mom. @ start the speechbubble is on Lani side of the screen and covering mom’s face.
2. When Christina and Lani hug, after the hug, Lani faces right looking away from Christina AND Christina is still in hug stance.

***Episode 3 no issues. You’ve got this…Keep promoting and get your reads up. We are destined to be top Episode Writers.

1 Like

Thank you so so freaking much for pointing out those errors to me. I am going to fix those now. Thanks for your feedback as well!

1 Like

thank you
I’ll read your soon

Which ever you are most interested in lovely :sparkling_heart:

@episode.daaisy Finished!

I think we’ve done a read for read before.

1 Like

Finished!

1 Like

Can you pm me the story link to Behind Silver Eyes?

1 Like

Thank you :hugs::sparkles:

Thank you so much!

I just finished reading your story and it’s really good, I can’t wait to read more! :blush:

Bump

@DanniD Finished!

1 Like

@Chey_episodes Finished!

Let’s do it!