Interested in doing a R4R?

Hello first of all thank you for this thread.

Here are my story details:

Story name: “Perfectly flawed”
Amount of chapters: 3
Genre: Romance
Story description: One night together is all it takes for the two love birds to never forget about each other. What happens when 2 years later they meet again ?
:white_heart:

This is my story link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: “Perfectly flawed” ( chapter 4 not out…

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Have a great day! :white_heart:

I am also interested in R4Rs :white_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! :blush:

Title: something like summer

Description: While he lives a life of rules and expectations, she lives a life of struggles and reality. But what happens when the cross each other’s paths that one summer?

Genre: romance/ comedy

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5711446421995520

Insta: @daaisy.creates

I’m available for r4r, you can dm or pm me :slight_smile:

1 Like

We can do a r4r!

1 Like

Okay! Let’s do it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you send me your IG ? For me to message you ?

It’s @writtenbybri_

1 Like

The story name is : UNEXPECTED PLEASURE.

Story Description: First day in new college. What happens when you encounter with Hot, Smoking and Handsome literature professor of yours? Will sparks fly or the hate and love story began?

Please msg me tell me about it. I would love reading your views. You can DM me through instagram also @ epi_praxie

Thank you :heart:

I am interested in R4R.

why was this flagged? I am up for r4r’s with my story
Rock My World

Rock_My_World_5z_posterThumb_oP70FcxJLR

After a chance encounter with a Rockstar, and a proposition, you can not resist, it propels you into a world you could only dream of. Can you make it last? LL CC/Choices/ART SCENES

I literally have no idea why it’s flagged. I’ve been trying to figure that out for a hot minute.

1 Like

:SIGH: flag happy trolls, I’m sorry girl, they get all of us eventually.

Ofc! I’m interested in doing a r4r! Can you pm me your story link?

Hello, are you interested in a R4R ?

Ok thank you

Finished!

1 Like

Story: Follow the dream
Genre: Romance/Drama
Style: LL
Description: Jaylin is a famous model who follows her dreams in NY. What will happen when she starts her new job and the boss appears someone you know? LL 1LI
Instagram: chey_episode

I also do r4r just send me a dm.:heart::arrow_heading_up:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Follow the dream (20 Out)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Finished!

Guys, I have a LOT of stories to read so please bare with me. I’m going to try to read everyone’s stories within two days. I added a wait list, so if I tagged your name, you are on my wait list.

1 Like

You look like you have loads to read lol! But when your free if you want to do a R4R with me then let me know :grin::two_hearts:

1 Like

@Sophia.Epi Finished!

1 Like

@Praxie Finished!

I noticed a lot of errors with the spotting of the characters and speechbubble placements. I recommended fixing those mistakes. Also, since English is not your first language, I suggest getting a proofreader to read over your episodes before you release them. Again, that is a suggestion. You do not have to do it if you don’t want to :innocent:

1 Like