Interested in honest R4R

I’m interested in honest R4R.
My story is new (4 chapters so far), and I worked a lot on it (from backgrounds to overlays and coding). Please post below those who want to do an honest R4R because most of the time, I ended up reading stories, and no one reads mine back.
If the posts below are many, it will take time to read all of them, but I’ll!
Give me a follow if you want to Instagram, so I can send you a pic proving to you that I’ve done the reading of your story and I’m waiting for you to do the same.
Instagram: @hecate_epi

Story: The Seal Of Fate

ddd

Genre : Mystery (Fantasy_Romance)
Story Description : You own an antique shop, and your life in order. Until steps foot for the first time in your store, a strange client who will prove to you that your life is far from the ordinary you thought you had.
(CC, Choices Matters, Mini-games)

10 Likes

I’d love to do a r4r!!
here’s my story:

title: astral mayhem
genre: fantasy, romance
description: two teen magicals run away to Earth to escape their tyrannical leader. what will happen when the leader discovers their hiding spot?
LL, 2M LI

instagram: blue.berrytoast

cover:

link:

2 Likes

I just added dear your story to my favorites, and I’m starting the reading (4chapters). When I’m done, I’ll send you a pic on Instagram.

2 Likes

If you would like to do a r4r pm me and tell me how many chapters you would want to do.

Story name:

High on Love and Formaldehyde

AUTHOR: Liz & Mar

GENRE: Romance/Drama

Chapters So Far: 12

STYLE: Limelight

IG: @ liz_mar.episode

DESCRIPTION: Working at a morgue is what Eliana loves but when her life gets darker than her job, she’ll need all the support she can get. Who’ll bring back the light in the dark?

CC, LL, Art

MATURE CONTENT

**Song recommendations to play while reading certain scenes are shown throughout the story **

Story Link

Personal link including playlist

2 Likes

@Heca I would love to do an R4R :slight_smile:
Here’s the link to my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4934593531281408

2 Likes

I have 4 chapters so far… So if you would like for 4, I added your story to my favorites and through the day. I’ll send you a pic on Instagram that prove to you that I’ve read your 4 chapters. (waiting for tickets to be refilled). Thank you in advance

1 Like

I’ve added dear your story to my favorites. How many chapters do you want for r4r? Are you okay with 4 chapters?

1 Like

That works for me :slight_smile:

Awesome my ig is @ liz_mar.episode
And I’ll read yours ASAP it’s late where I live

1 Like

Hi, I’m interested in r4r.
Here’s my story:

Title: Saivoaimo
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 7 (more to come)
Style: Limelight
Description: Vilja is intrigued as she meets Arkin, a young man with a dark secret. But going with him has a price: Outworldly forces are already on their trail and time is running out…

1 Like

Here dear :slightly_smiling_face: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I’d be happy to do a r4r:)
Title: Keeping up With the Cooties
Desc- Norman just wanted a nice, easy, life. So how on earth did he end up with three, unwanted roommates?! Add a surprise reality show and talk about a series of unfortunate events…

Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/4651322902249472

Insta- @/epi_rj :heart: or we can pm here

1 Like

I’d like to do R4R!
Title: Ice Cold Death
Description: When Emily Green drops dead at Club Scarlet, the city tasks you, their best detective, with bringing her family justice. Can you solve the case?
Genre: Mystery
Episodes: 4 (completed)

2 Likes

I’ve already put your story as my favorites. I’ll send you a pic when I’m done. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve already put your story as my favorites. I’ll send you a pic when I’m done. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m starting the reading, dear! I’ll send you pic on Instagram when I’m done. :hugs:

1 Like

1 Like

Hi! I would love to do r4r :slight_smile:
Reveal: Our little secret

GENRE: Mystery/Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

•Full CC

•One LI

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

My ig: @epi.ksu

2 Likes

I’ve put it to my favorites. When I’m done, I’ll send you, dear, pic on Instagram. :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks!