Interested in R4R

Hi everyone! I’m up for an R4R so if anyone is interested can share your story details here.
Here’s mine:-
Title - Best friends
Author - Hiba Ansari
Style - Ink
Genre - drama
Description - Scarlet has recently started her high school a new town. She is teased and abused for her looks and outfit till she finds a bestfriend who changes her life completely.
Story link - https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5852149464825856
Instagram - episode.hiba
So I’ll read your story only when you read mine. And if you like my story do follow me on Instagram!:grin:

I am interested

H & V: The Hacker Chronicles

Genre: Adventure
Follow three best friends on an epic post-apocalyptic quest to find the rightful heir to the throne!

90% customized backgrounds! Choices Matter You Play All Three Characters

Hey!) I’d be really glad if you read my story and tell me what do you think about it :blush:
And of course I will read yours)
I will send you screenshots on Instagram)

Title: Until You Knocked On My Door
Author: Julia
Style: Ink.
Genre Drama\romance
Number of Episodes:7 ongoing
Description: Life plays a cruel joke with us sometimes. And this girl is no exception. She couldn’t even imagine, that only ONE KNOCK on the door can turn her whole difficult life upside down.
5c18a77bdf3655e33c76e7735da8cd9ea6aa9ed3_1_315x499

Hi Hiba! I’d love to do a read for read. I’ll let you know when I’ve read at least 3 chapters of your story. Here are the details of mine:
Title: H & V: Lie to me
Author: Alexandra Mar
Genre: Mystery/Drama with romantic subplots
Description: After only serving 3 years of a 25 to life sentence, Aiden Suarez is mysteriously released. But wait, what’s that? Oh right, “Aiden Suarez” no longer exists.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6378501067505664
lie%20to%20me%20cover

Sure. Just let me know once you’ve read my story.

I’ll add your story to my list and try to read it ASAP :grinning:. Here is mine:
“H & V: Fake Friend”

The description is here.

Could you, please, give a link to your story. :grinning: Although I managed to find it by author name, it will be easier for the other people, who will possibly want to read it.

Just let me know when you read my story

Hey I just finished your story and I really enjoyed it. I like the concept and the story line. The main character is well develop and that is a good thing. I also like that she has a good relationship with both of her parents. Great job and keep writing!
If you would like me to give you suggestions please find me on Instagram @episode.Nikkiloreal

Thank you so much! I’ll follow you on Instagram

Yes. Actually I couldn’t share the link but now it’s there

Hi ! I would love to check your story out! Please DM in instagram to share screenshots :slight_smile:
So here’s my story if you’re interesed in reading it! :slight_smile:
Here’s my story:
Title: Girlhood
Author: Oumnia
Genre: Drama
Description: Kethius might seem like any ordinary teenage boy but in fact he hides a unique secret…
Number of Episodes: 9 (complete)
Instagram: @oumniaepisode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5172961657356288

Hi Oumniaa,
I just read the 1st four episodes of your story and I must say I am impressed at how you are tackling a tough subject. I think your story is going to help a lot of people… so way to go!
I am super glad that Kethius has a good friend that was so understanding and not judgmental. I also really felt the pain of the mother, she is so trying to do the right thing for Kethius.
Nicoleloreal
P.S. If you would like my suggestions and screen shots, please follow me on Instagram @episode.nikkiloreal

My story is
Title:
H & V: The Hacker Chronicles

Genre: Adventure
Follow three best friends on an epic post-apocalyptic quest to find the rightful heir to the throne!

90% customized backgrounds! Choices Matter You Play All Three Characters

I look forward to your thoughts!

I don’t mind doing a read for read, if you want to do one just message me back so I could start reading your story anyways here my story:
Title: SHANKED!
Author: feck.b
Instagram: feck.bx (feck.b is my old account and I have no access to it.)
Category: action/adventure
Description: She runs in tears, bumping into a “school friend” stabbing someone. Forced to join in a British gang,What Will Haunt Her Now?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5563581969596416
cover:

I don’t mind doing read for read.

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: