Interested in reading a new story? Stories Posted Here! "Window" Shopping for stories!

Title: My Glamorous Life

Author: Froggie3

Description: All you’ve ever wanted to be is a model…but are you graceful enough to become one? (Customize your own characters!)

Genre: Drama

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6728064496304128

Cover:

ALSO: Follow me on instagram @episode.froggie3 and DM me if you want to do a read for read! Thanks!

Hello @Froggie3, this is Sydney the Moderator and we welcome you to the Episode Forums!

This topic has been moved from Story Games and Role Playing to Community Promote Your Story since you’re raising interest in your story. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

Hi! This is my story, are you up for a r4r?

Author Insta: @bonniedundee.epi

Title: Game Of Disguises

Style: Ink

Chapters: 5

Genre: Drama/Action

Brief Description: Two best friends have fun by disguising themselves as other people and attend luxurious and fancy events, but what happens when they find themselves in the wrong place and at the wrong time?

LGBT inclusive + Advanced Directing

Link:

2 Likes

Yes! I’ll add this to my favorites right now and read it soon. I’ll send you screenshots as proof when I finish. Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello, I’d appreciate it if you guys read my story and give me an honest feedback on it.

Name: Blue is my favorite color
Author: L. S. White
Genre: Mystery
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6190532235231232
Summary: A secret agent is sent back to her hometown for her last mission. She left 18 years ago and never went back. In this story we go down her bittersweet memory lane and add a little action and mystery to it.

1 Like

‘Window Shopping’ Lol, I love that. Welp, here ya go! This story is on sale at the exceptional price of 0.00$ That’s right! It’s free to read! Yippee!

Title: Blind Starlight

Author: Chelsea Alexis

Description: Misread as the lost princess of Aetheria kicks off your wild adventure through time and space. A destiny fueled by lies, a looming evil, and forbidden romance await you.

Genre: Fantasy. With a dash of adventure, mystery, and romance~

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6524977897930752

Cover (currently pending):

Each chapter contains a lot of overlays and unique backgrounds which give the story a unique way of storytelling! (In my opinion)

Also, follow me on insta: episode.blindstarlight

Lots of love, Chelsea :unicorn:

2 Likes

This sounds great, I’m deffo gonna read it :joy:

1 Like

I’ll add it to my favorites now! I’ll be able to read it in about 2-3 days only because I have a line of books waiting to be read still. Want to do a read for read? I’ll send screenshots of your story as proof! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll be sure to check it out! Adding it to my favorites right now! I’ll be finished reading it in about 2-3 days only because I have a line of other stories I have to read as well. Would you mind checking out The Lost World by Froggie3 as well? :smiley:

1 Like

It is a Romance
Two best friends born the same day and everything together. Will they become more?

1 Like

I’ll try to check it out soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you can, whenever you can! Thank you!
I’ll read yours soon as well :slight_smile:

Title: DD: Some Sort of Love
Author: LameCast
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 2! Please don’t read 3. It’s being worked on still.
Description: Baby is determined to provide fun in the sun at Luna Resort! A cascade of characters have come to the island to make memories and maybe a few . . . mistakes?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6064098849980416
Instagram: lamecast.episode

0SMALL0LARGE

1 Like

I like the cover! XD I’ll try to check it out as soon as I can, thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! Hope you enjoy it! Please, let me know if there’s any issues!

1 Like

Okay! Would you mind checking out The Lost World as well? You don’t have to, but it would be much appreciated. Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

Hey!
I’d love to do a read for read with all of these stories! :blush: Supporting the Episode writers community is so important!
I’ve just published my first story, it would mean such a great deal to me if you guys could give it a read?

Title: Better Than Life

Author: Bekki Hand (Insta: bekki.episode)

Description: Crystal lives a dull life until vivid dreams and a change of fate turn her life around. But has she been living the life she thought she had? Or will a bombshell reveal all? CC

Genre: A mix of drama, comedy and romance. You may need tissues in later episodes!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4566311962542080

Cover:
Alternate_Life_Km_posterThumb_ElUvSSZB1O

Huge thanks in advance to anyone that reads it :smile:

2 Likes

I’d love to R4R with someone!!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5040097505705984

Story: BLACK BETTY
Genre: Comedy
Plot: Betty is a small town girl with big dreams of becoming a rock star. Navigating stardom, relationships, fans, and parties…Will she make it or break it? CC

1 Like

I definitely will! I will be finished with it in about 2-3 days, is that okay? I just have a lot of stories that I have to read first but yours looks very interesting! My story is called The Lost World by Froggie3, and it has 21 episodes… which is a lot, so only read as many as you’d like to! I will read at least 5 of your episodes :smiley: I will send you screenshots as proof when I finish your story.

I will add yours to my favorites right now! It will take me about 3-4 days to read it, since I have so many stories I have to read as well. Is that okay? As soon as I finish it, I will send screenshots as proof! Looks like a great story, I can’t wait to read it! :smiley: My story is The Lost World by Froggie3. It has 21 episodes, so only read as many as you would like to because that’s a lot of episodes! I will read at least 5 of yours :wink: Thanks!

1 Like

Of course that’s ok, there is no rush at all, I really appreciate you taking the time to read it! :smile: I will get onto reading yours ASAP, I look forward to it! I only have 3 episodes at the moment but I’m working on new episodes as we speak, I will be updating as soon as new episodes are done!

1 Like