Interested in reading a new story? Stories Posted Here! "Window" Shopping for stories!

communication
requests
mustread
community

It’s bekki.episode, would love to follow you back! :slight_smile:

Hey! Just wanted to update you that I HAVE been reading your story and it’s wonderful!! It’s so different from any other story I’ve read so far and it always has me at the edge of my seat. It’s so unique and creative and awesome! I’ll be counting the seconds to when my passes refill!

Thank you so much xx

thank you so so so much xx :hearts: :hearts:

I’m going to start reading your story :smile: It sound really good!!

Title: Nocturnal
Author: CrazyCreativeMind
Episodes: 4 (More episodes coming soon)
Genre: Horror, romance
Style: Limelight
Description: It’s been a year since Eli’s sister was taken by soul-devouring demons. Now, they have come back for him and won’t stop until his sanity is lost and his soul is captured.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4775419765456896
This is my first story :smile: I hope you all like it!

Thanks I will add yours to read and I will message you what I think:grin:

Just read all your episodes. Girl post some more, at first I was wary as this is not the kind of episode I would pick from the shelf but then every episode you produced kept my eyes fixated on the screen. Well done :+1:t5:

Thankyou so much!!! :grin:

Title: Sophisticated & Deceived
Author: Briana M.
Description: Ashden, a 26 year old young woman learns that life isn’t about being emotionless and too sophisticated. Will a guy help her explore her emotions in life?
Genre: Romance
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5716365262585856
Cover:

_Instagram: @brianam.stories _
Twitter: @BrianaStories

Looks cool! I’ll add it to my favorites right now :blush: once I finish it I’ll send screenshots as proof. I won’t be able to start it for about 3-4 days due to other read for reads I have to complete first. Is that alright?

That’s fine with me :slight_smile:

Hey, wondering if you guys wanted to do a R4R
My book is called “Till Death Parts Us”
Genre: Action
Please read and I will be super open to reading other peoples stories!
Thankss

Finished it!! Hurry up and write more so I know what happens to Rodrigo! :smiley: Amazing overlays and directing.

Hey! I’ll totally do a read-for-read with anyone who is willing!

Title: A Real-Life Fantasy

Chapters: 3 (still in the making)

Genre: Drama

Description: High school, that means drama, and of course, boys. But when Madison gets caught up in some life-changing drama, and a twist of events, high school just got a lot harder.

Cover:

Message me your thoughts on my story so I know what to improve on thx :blush:

I would love to do a read for read! It may take me a day or two because I have lots of read for reads to complete first, but I’ll get to yours as soon as I can! Adding it to my favorites right now :slight_smile:

Thats ok! Thanks!

Title: Miss Avery’s Little Secret
Genre: Mystery
Description: Avery has been avoiding one thing her whole life, her past. What happens when it all comes rushing back? Will her secret be told? Will the people she loves trust her?
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6280877164593152
cover: Miss_Averys_little_secret_posterThumb_6yPiDkKdPC

Sounds interesting! Wanna do a read for read? I’ll send screenshots as proof! It’ll take me a day or two to get to it because I have lots of other stories to read first, but I’ll add yours to my favorites now! My story is called My Glamorous Life by Froggie3! :slight_smile: