Interested in reading a new story? Stories Posted Here! "Window" Shopping for stories!

ofc! dm my ig @episode.hina

1 Like

Wow, your story leaves me speechless… everything about it was amazing. I’m so excited to read more… I truly felt like I was watching some super popular TV series on Netflix or something. IT WAS SO GOOD!!!

imageimage

Also, how did you do your overlays?? They were fantastic! Any tips on how to make them? Because I would like to make overlays for my story but I’m not sure how.

Wow, your story leaves me speechless… everything about it was amazing. I’m so excited to read more… I truly felt like I was watching some super popular TV series on Netflix or something. IT WAS SO GOOD!!!

imageimage

Also, how did you do your overlays?? They were fantastic! Any tips on how to make them? Because I would like to make overlays for my story but I’m not sure how.

Oh my god that makes me smile so much to hear :blush: And making overlays was quite easy, I use an app called Picsart! It might seem complicated but it’s actually really easy to use! Pm me if you want some overlays made I’d be happy to help! :hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much, I’ll have to take you up on that offer sometime! It was so cool how at the beginning of every episode you have the girl at the top and the guy at the bottom and the overlay art thing in the middle was gorgeous! Sorry, I’m like completely fangirling over your entire story rn :joy: which is good right?

1 Like

Hell yes fangirl as much as you want! I’m loving it lol… which is good right? :hearts:

1 Like

Hey guys… I just recently got some hate mail from someone who I was doing a read for read with, and they were angry because I was taking a while to complete the read. I finished their read, but it still made me sad. I just wanted to let you all know that I am going to read your story-I just have like 6 or 7 stories to read with only 4 tickets every so hours… so please be patient. Thank you. :sparkling_heart:

Title - Shadow Hunter: World On Fire
Link: www.episodeinteractive.com/s/5693412559421440
Description: Shadow West is an 18-year-old with aspirations that don’t align with his father’s demands. After refusing the position as heir to the mafia, his father Sebastian sets out to destroy his son and everything he holds dear. This story takes place across several timelines and milestones during the highs and lows in Shadow’s life. The arduous journey is often tumultuous, sometimes understated, and beautifully tragic.