Interesting story? POLL

hey guys im starting a story rn about a reality tv show called matched where theres 14 contestants and theyre all competing to find love and a million bucks jw if anyone finds it interesting/wants me to let them know when its out so they can read it??? Also its LL and CC

• Yesss!!! That’s a great storyline!
  • OMG Yes! Let me know when its out!
  • Nahh…Boring

0 voters

PS: DONT STEAL MY IDEA OR ELSE I’LL COME FOR YOU :joy:

1 Like

This reminds me a lot like the bachelor, bachelorette, love island, and these kinds of shows, I think there’s even an episode story the bad boy bachelor, which closely resembles the story!

6 Likes

soo is it too overused then?

1 Like

Yes, unfortunately I think it is.

2 Likes

ok thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Right now it’s really bland try adding some twists like if you don’t end up dating someone by the end they are deemed undateable by the company and that carries on throughout their entire lives or something :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

ooo thats a good idea–like add some plot twists or make it more like stressful or have cliff hangers

1 Like

See I like stories like this :woman_shrugging:t3: It may be over used yes, but your version is likely different than the others. I say go for it! Of course put some of your own twists in it! But I don’t think you should let the fact that there are other stories like it stop you!

2 Likes

:skull: Gordan Ramsay entered the chat. But I agree with whatever u said

2 Likes

The plot is nice. But I suggest that you add in some twist. Or else it will be almost similar to stories like Bad Boy Bachelor, Love on Fire etc. Hope it helps u…:blush::blush:!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.