Interresting! Share A personal Opinion ..what do you want for your Episode story that is not Available!

Wouldn’t it be AWESOME if Episode provided A SLOW-MO kinda directing command
It would be the BESSSTTT :heart_eyes::sunglasses::fire:

15 Likes

Jim Carey runs in slow motion. DON’T. DO. ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

XDDDDD

This would be awesome!

6 Likes

It’d be so good.

I wish we could so something like “character is run_jog in 3” :sob:

5 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any of the Creator’s Corner subcategories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

If you’d like to make a request to the Episode development team, then head on over to Feature + Art Suggestions and see if it’s already been requested! If not, feel free to make a request according to the Feature Request Guidelines. :grin:

1 Like

I was literally thinking this the other day! It would be so good!

2 Likes

Thanx Sydney much appreciated :blush:

2 Likes

Omg yesssss it would be epic! :heart_eyes:
A bit more basic, but I’d also like a legitimate crying animation for LL. The two they have are sooo fake! I want a “My MOTHER just died ugly cry” and not the “sob sob I feel so sorry for myself” cry :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:
I would also like a embarrased kind of “it wasn’t” me or “Oh shit” stiff smile :joy:
Kind of like a mix between: :sweat_smile: :flushed: :grin:

8 Likes

Actual pets (not the ones in the bag)
Sports related content
A bouncer throwing someone out animation

10 Likes

I want a there to be a thing that helps transform people into wolf for the werewolves story’s lol!

3 Likes

Pom poms, vintage clothing, makeup props, and definently more food props. Everyone is always eating pizza or donuts or with their bare hands.

5 Likes

More Ink.

8 Likes
  • A ‘looking at their watch’ animation… there can be an exasperated, impatient one, a bored one, and a normal ‘I need to know what time it is’ one.

• Actual kids… in my upcoming story, I have two important characters that are 7 and 4 years old, and NO I will not make them older… but yes, we need kids with kid bodies and clothing items.

10 Likes

Adding out own music. I make beats so it would be really easy to do.

5 Likes

Yess I love LL but the animations are just kinda slow and stiff. We really need better animations

4 Likes

Adding our own music and a run option where the character isn’t smiling

3 Likes

Ability to add custom music. I get theres copyright concerns but at least music that’s royalty free.

Hell music that’s better than the ones out for Episode now. It’s very hard to find a fitting music theme for my story. Most of the ones provided are too silly and are opposite of what’s going on.

4 Likes

I wish there were different body types!

And a better way of scaling characters. Making a longer character kinda sucks right now because they get wider too and if they’re standing next to a shorter character, it just looks ridiculous. :woman_shrugging: Especially if it’s a romance story and the guy is waaay taller than the girl.

1 Like

Different body types! I don’t necessarily mean drastic changes, but I don’t see how everyone has to have abs :neutral_face:
And how they have managed to go this far without adding kids blows my mind :exploding_head: When creating a character I would like additional skin options like wrinkles and freckles. Its so annoying that all elderly look the same because you have to use the same “mature face” and “mature eyes” :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:
I would also like a “hide face in hands” animation… could be used for crying, embarrasment, playing hide and seek, being scared and so forth :sweat_smile:
And just a ton of other animation and MUCH smoother transtition between them! if I go from idle_sad_serious_loop to idle_sad_timid_loop it looks like a hand just POPS out of nowhere… it’s like this with a lot of animations and it ruins
a lot of you ask me :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Oh I really agree with the body types!! Does everyone need to have abs?? It would be nice just to have a less muscular option for the guys, maybe just a smoother belly w out the six pax… I honestly don’t know anyone that has that kind of body.
Same goes for the girls ofc, maybe just clothing items with bigger or smaller boobs, a lil more fat on the belly or something.

3 Likes

YYAAAASSSSSS :pray::pray::pray: