Intro Designing! (Coding)

Hello Everyone, :wave:t3:

So, like many other new authors I’m creating my first story on episode! I’m completely happy with my plot;(storyline) the art; (covers and special art scenes etc…) but I would love to have a unique, eye-catching introduction that makes my story seem complete. :ok_hand:t3:

I’m not very good at coding, I do know how to use basic overlays, but I would really like it if someone could help me create an awesome intro! :slightly_smiling_face:

If you are interested, or good at coding please reply or contact me on any of the apps below:

Instagram: @arianax.episode,
Episode: @Ariana x,
Episode Forums: @Ariana.Episode,

Many thanks & lots of love,
Ari x

1 Like

Well I would help you I really would but I’m very bad at unique idea’s however this comment will bump the post up so I hope a creative coder can help you with it :joy: if not maybe I can help but like I said I’m not creative xx

1 Like

Hiya, :wave:t3:

Thank you so much for replying! I already have an idea but I’m not sure how to code it properly. :exploding_head:

I’m sure your really good, and thanks again for noticing. :heartpulse:

Lots of love,
Ari x

2 Likes

Hey dear, I can help with the coding of intro. You can pm me the idea and I can help you with that

1 Like

Hello, :wave:t3:

Great thank you so much! You are a life saver and you have a cute name. :slightly_smiling_face:

Lots of love,
Ari x

1 Like

Tell me what all you need, you can pm me the details.

1 Like

Hello again, :wave:t3:

Okay, will do. :ok_hand:t3:

Many Thanks,
Ari x

1 Like

Moved to Find a Writing Partner since you’re looking for a coder. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like