Intro Ideas for my Story!

Hello! I’m in desperate need for some intro ideas, and I want to know what any of you guys may have in mind,
My story is about 2 undercover agents that do the “dirty work” for authorities. (an example might be irradicating a gang of some sort that might make terrorist threats, or finding/killing a wanted man) Both of the characters are pretty closed off from everyone else. The genre of the story is also action! : )

Any idea would be appreciated!

1 Like

You can get the name of it turn it into an overlay, and the intro you can do all these type of effects with the name of your story and the name of your story, you get gunshots and shoot it, and it falls down

1 Like

I actually was thinking about having the gunshots in it, but I sort of felt that it was a little typical. I can give it it shot though!

Actually don’t try gunshots, it is very typical I’m gonna come up with something wait just 1second

1 Like

How about instead of a gun shot, the person punches it and it falls down

1 Like

That’s a good idea too! I actually have a shattered glass png, maybe I could add that as an effect?

1 Like

Yes!!! What’s your story called?

1 Like

It’s called “Dirty Work”

1 Like

Is it out or nah

1 Like

Nope not yet! I should have it out soon, but I’m too much of a perfectionist to be satisfied lol

1 Like

Me too, I wrote 1600 lines, and I deleted it all because I didn’t like it. Now I have to post my story on Christmas Eve

What’s your story called??

Also, what do you think the title should look like?

1 Like

I’ve got an idea for some type of silver color with a metallic font, that looks kind of edgy?

1 Like

Yeah

My story is called my disease.

Alright, is your name the same on the app?

1 Like

No. It’s called K.episode

I still have to write 2 more chapters because I’m still in chapter one

Here’s the tittle so far; and also I’ll follow you so I can read it when it comes out!

1 Like

Cool, is your episode name the same on here so I can follow you