Intro Maker {Gifs, Overlays, Texts} |||FULL|||

9gtkrgc

I also have a life so your request may take a while. I have a trip this week on Saturday and 3 stories to work on.

I AM FULL DO NOT REQUEST HERE< I" M NOT DOING ANY FAVORS, IF YOU REQUEST YOU WILL BE IGNORED!!!

Waiting List

@LilYeetery
@Coolepisodes
@LariYaa
@that_unknown_girl

So guys I have no life so I thought it would be cool to make intros for people!!

What I need?
  • Description Of Your Story

• What you would like: Gif, Overlay, Text

• You must give me wanted text.

15 Likes

What’s an intro for episode? I feel dumb​:joy: I know what an intro is, but I don’t know what it is for episode :joy:

2 Likes

Like an animated intro and yes it’s for episode, for your story.

Hi I am working on an Intro for my Series and I could really use some help with it. I have an amazing person working on a cool overlay for it but with what I have could you tell me how to improve it to make it good, please. I will PM you the script when you reply saying yes or no to helping.

1 Like

I’ll help, yeah.

Great thanks.

1 Like

So are you gonna PM me?

Sent.

1 Like

Description.
Adrian gets sent to work for the army when she gets called home to her brothers sudden death from drowning, but what if his death wasn’t a accident?
Overlays.
I dont have a specific but just normal raindrops like Episodes, and the type they have.
Text.
Title: Lighthouse. * Author: Kylie_bean
Font: Lobster, color: white.
Description of intro.
*I would like it to be raining and the words appear and then it (aka the whole thing then starts to turn blurry)
Background.

BG

pv1_back_EXT__LIGHTHOUSE___NIGHT

Thank you so much I hope this made sense. :two_hearts:

1 Like

I will get that to you, when I have my laptop :wink: Thanks for requesting!! :kiss:

1 Like

Of course thanks for letting me!

1 Like
Code For Cocoa

EXT. LIGHTHOUSE - NIGHT with LIGHTHOUSE at layer 5 with KB at layer 16 with LH at layer 16 with effect HARD RAIN

@overlay LH shifts to 18 333
@overlay LH scales to 0.820 0.820

@overlay KB shifts to 117 571
@overlay KB scales to 0.298 0.298

@overlay LIGHTHOUSE opacity 0 in 0

@overlay LH opacity 0 in 0

@pause for 2

@overlay LIGHTHOUSE opacity 1 in 1

@overlay LH opacity 1 in 1

@overlay KB shifts to 128 290 in 1 using easebounceout
@overlay KB scales to 0.298 0.298 in 1 using easebounceout

LH

LH

KB

Lighthouse

1 Like

Omg perfect thanks so much!

1 Like

No problem, your welcome.

Please Credit: AJ at the end of your story. :kiss:

1 Like

Of course no problem!

1 Like

I’ll keep this in mind when I get a new laptop :sweat:

1 Like

Description but not really description because like idk help

My story is about a badazz girl and a shy guy that can’t protect himself.

They both get kidnapped because their parents were involved in mad shiz. They don’t know until like later in the story, but I need like an intro for it. Maybe make her badazz and him like shy and shiz, but yea.

I can’t give off much info anymore, but at the end, they end up killing people and when they escape the kidnappers they then train and train.

Uhhh, I would like text, overlays, and maybe character animation, just whatever looks good.

So I’m not sure what my story will be called yet. But I might put it in the intro somewhere. If u believe that there should be the title in the intro somewhere to make it look good then just use TITLE in an overlay and I’ll change it later.

I would like a title overlay saying by: LariYaa_Epi

Uhhh not sure what else

2 Likes

I’ll see what I can do :wink:

1 Like

Thanks. :relieved:

1 Like

What style is your story in?

1 Like