Introducing a new player

Greetings ! This is WarsawStutter and I’d like to find someone here to talk about games

I am opened for

Battlefield
Rainbow Six Siege
Left 4 Dead 2
Killing floor 2
CSGO
Overwatch
Apex Legends
PUBG
Dead By Daylight

Of course you can even ask me anything off topic but i’d like to have some kind of connection with users who play games on this forum so we could probably create a story sometime

Regards,
Warsaw

battlefield_4_inc_premium_edition_dlc_pc_0a_0abattlefield_4_inc_premium_edition_dlc_pc

8 Likes

Real happy to see a fellow gamer! Just picked up the Ash v Evil Dead DLC for Dead By Daylight! Ash’s perks are pretty OP but def makes the game more fun <3

2 Likes

GG and yep . Ash is op but i like the ghost face what was his name again xd

LOL his name is Ghostface. He’s from the Scream movies. Didn’t get to give him/her a try yet \m/

you mean Scary Movie. and yeah it was pretty obvious - havent played DbD in a long time

Errr…nope…he is originaly from Scream. Scary Movie is a parody/satire of Scream.

and here i though i knew something about the wazaaaa guy

Scream it is . Noted

1 Like

Bahahaha I was lucky enough to see Scream and Scary Movie in the theaters. Whhhuuzzzuuuuuupppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp hahahaha! :laughing:

1 Like

" are you all alone "

1 Like

I want to start playing more games. Recently I finished Life is Strange and I want to buy the second part.
I’m also very interested in playing Until Dawn, The Last of us, and Telltale: Batman.

Have you played any of those games?

2 Likes

haha i’ve played everything xd

1 Like

Did you like it then, hah?

Batman is a pretty good one too

it even has a 2nd season if yo dont know
unfortunately telltale is gone now :frowning:

1 Like

Yep it was a good experience playing all these games . I’ve played them like 2 years ago

1 Like

I know, The Enemy Within. I want to play this one too since I guess the Joker (one of my favorite villains) is the main character there.

And yeah, I heard about it… Such a shame… :confused:

Nope he is not . I wont spoil you anything but all i can say is that you wont be dissapointed :slight_smile:
The first season is interesting but the 2nd is a masterpiece

1 Like

Guess, I’ll have to play it then :blush:

1 Like

Yep . Its a very unique experience based on the genre

1 Like

The only game I play is GTA 5. I used to play Black Ops, but then it got boring. I also played Uncharted, but I beat that. Plus I play NBA 2k with my brother sometimes.

1 Like

I play a lot of GTA 5 as well but I’m about to die that I didn’t know there was a Ash V.S The Evil Dead game!

2 Likes