Introducing Episode Academy

Hi everyone!

We know that a lot of people get intimidated by trying to write an Episode story because Donacode can be challenging! Well now, we have another resource available today from one of our Donacoding experts on the team: Episode Academy!

Right now, we only have Beginner Level tutorials broken into:

• Directing
  • The Portal
  • Spotlight Directing
  • Basic Cinematic Directing

We are planning to add in Intermediate and Advanced tutorials to help authors of all levels, so keep an eye out for when those will be launching.

43 Likes

I think this is a great idea! :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

:crown::crown::crown::crown: thank you dear

1 Like

I think this is a cool idea :blob_hearts:

1 Like

This is a great idea and will help so many people :sparkles:

1 Like

I like it. Well done!

1 Like

Thats a great news!!! :smiley:
Well, I hope we get advanced and intermediate level soon! :grin:
Thanku so much for this :heart::revolving_hearts:
It will definitely help everyone! :relaxed:

3 Likes

This is Amazing! Tell the team it’s a great idea Tory!

1 Like

Do you know when you’ll add the Intermediate and Advanced tutorials?

1 Like

@Tory
Hi, I just clicked the link and got a 404 error page that it doesn’t exist. Did Episode just get rid of it or something?

1 Like

Does Episode Team even read our posts to them or nah? Cause it’s been 9 days and no answer. That’s a bit disrespectful. This Academy is supposed to help people learn code but how can it if it’s not working and you’ve failed to give any kind of support or information for this community?

We’re sorry about that! Sometimes we miss pings on the forums :pleading_face:
The best way to alert the team if we haven’t answered on the forums is to submit a ticket as well!

I’m not sure why all of a sudden the link is giving a 404 error. Let me see what’s up with the team

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: I know that you have no control over it. Thank you for looking into the issue. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I clicked the link and it wouldn’t direct me to the site. Instead, I got a 404.

I got the same 404 error

1 Like

Same here.

Looks like Episode Academy is back online! Please test it and let us know if it’s working again.

5 Likes

It’s working again @Tory

2 Likes

Awesome and thank you very much for looking into it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay! Glad to hear it’s working again! Really appreciate y’all letting us know :smiley:

2 Likes