Introducing Melanie From the Episode Team

Hi!!

I’m Melanie (@Melani3 ) and I’m the newest addition to the Episode team! :tada: I’m super excited to be a part of such an awesome community and be able to bring you the coolest stories and styles straight from our team. I’ll be posting here in the forums and on our Instagram, so keep an eye out for my posts!

A bit about me: I love cartoons, my cat, and going running. I also have a bad habit of refreshing my wardrobe every few months… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Be sure to say hey if you see me around!

70 Likes

yeet, welcome to the community girl!!

3 Likes

Hello @Melani3! nice to meet you!
does this mean you’re somone like @Sydney_H ? (like you can close topic’s excetra)

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! :sunglasses: :tada:

3 Likes

Welcomezaz @Melani3 I’m Xylophia and I’m a little weird so yeh

3 Likes

What did they lure you here with? Welcome to the Asylum. :crazy_face::wink:

13 Likes

Welcome @Melani3! :wink: Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @Melani3 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the community Melanie!

1 Like

Hi Melanie!

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yay!! New friend!!

1 Like

Hey @Melani3, welcome :slight_smile:
Sorry about a user from 2014 taking the spelling you probably wanted for your name :confused: That really sucks

5 Likes

Welcome @Melani3, glad to have you in forums! :wink:

So, just to be sure, what exactly is your specific job here as a Mod? Is it just making announcements or does your job consist of more?

2 Likes

Run, Melanie, run while you still can and do not look back!

Welcome to the jungle! :hugs:

And sorry, but you mentioned your cat, so now you must post a picture of it. Sorry, I do not make the rules :woman_shrugging:t4::joy:

11 Likes

ahhhh YOU HAVE A CATTT :heart_eyes::sob: a true queen, so welcome!

1 Like

Hey @Minoesje and @CrazyCaliope ! Great question from both of you. I’ll be around the forums to make announcements and bring the latest news on Episode updates. If you need an immediate response on a forum issue, please reach out to @Jeremy or @Sydney_H .

16 Likes

Cheers for answering, well, I definitely hope you feel at home in the community! :wink:

1 Like

wooohooo!!! More updates!!

1 Like

Aye! Welcome! Its always cool to see more people from Episode on the Forums! :smiley:

2 Likes

thank you for answering! I hope you love it here at the community!

2 Likes