INTRODUCING MY FIRST STORY! (Promote your Stories too!)

Hello Everyone!
I wrote my first story on Episode!
If you want to read and give my story a chance, then Thank you so much!

Information about my story:
Story Title: “Love at First Night”
Author: TheangSheng
Genre: Romance
Story Style: Limelight
Story Teaser: Can Zian romance Aria in saying yes, or could Zian end up broken hearted? A Sought after Bachelor and A Teacher. They say Love is accepting one’s fault, can Zian accept Aria’s past?
DISCLAIMER: This is my first story, I’m not the best but I’m trying my best :blush: There are also not many choices. Character Customization is Limited.

Here is the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6231953855283200

Follow me on Instagram for Sneak Peeks and Updates
@theangsheng_eps
If you follow me, I’ll follow you back! :grin:

13 Likes

Hello! Thanks for the thread! I’ll check yours out.
Insta- @Gabi.episode

The chapters do get longer. I wrote the beginning chapters a while ago, so the editing gets better later.
Relentless

Description: Leah and Xavier were abandoned on The Island as babies. Together, they try to figure out why. Along the away, they discover even more than they ever could have anticipated.

And here’s my smaller story that I recently published.
Anywhere But Here

I’d really appreciate if anyone would check it out!

Description: Ellie and her friends are used to being on the run from the scanners in their dystopian society. But who will come to her rescue after she is face to face with one?

1 Like

My story
Title: Act of vengeance
Author: Rosenspitze
Style: Limelight
Genre: Thriller/Drama
Description: 1926: How far would you take revenge if you meet the people who killed your best friends? CC | Choices matter! + Minigames
Instagram: rosenspitze.epsiode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5819471904702464
Cover:

1 Like

My stories:

title: Assassins
Author: inkkee
Genre: Action
Style: LL
Chapters: 3 more coming soon
Desctiption: You’re finally graduating as a full fledged assassin. On top of that you’ll be getting personal training from a special someone… How will your new career take off?
Cover:

(will change once I publish a new chapter)

And here’s my older story.
Dosclaimer: Since it’s my first story, the directing isn’t as good as on the other story. But I’ll promote this one in case anyone wants to give it a try. I will probably change this at some point to another style or revamp this.

Title: The Princess of Fiore
Author: inkkee
Style: ink
Chapters: 10 (I think) more coming
Description: She’s royal, he’s not. Yet they find themselves falling in love. She’s turning 18, will her special night be ruined?
Cover:

1 Like

If anyone wants to do R4R send me a message.

Title : Loving Me
Description : A past plagued by rejection from family and a toxic relationship, but the future looks brighter! Build confidence and manage anxiety with the help of a BFF and hot work crush. CC
Chapters :6 (updates on Wednesdays/Sundays)
Style : Limelight
Genre : Drama

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6159603140460544

I wrote this story to highlight the struggles of living with anxiety and low self-esteem. This story has a points system which unlocks choices, scenes and outfits and affects the outcome of the story.
Fully customise the MC and BFF (names as well), choose a male or female love interest and there are skip scene options for scenes which could be triggers for people.

The story also gives tips and strategies for managing anxiety.

It’s an important issue for many people and I wanted to put it out there in the hopes it can help someone.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Here is my story! :slight_smile:
Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 16 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment ?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

1 Like

Greetings! Congrats on your first story. Here’s my story info if you’re interested.

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some mystery, action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters).
Number of Episodes: Eight currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

1 Like

hey! thank you so much for this thread :blush:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story & share it, if you liked it :star_struck:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century (Limelight)

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: LL

Genre: Drama

Completition status: ongoing, currently 6 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. so no judgement. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6146634691182592

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :pray:t3:

next to mine, I can also recommend to you Mum Knows Best by @BEEBS07, You Are My Sunshine by @Faith.episode.cats & Tender Love by @iag1690 :yum:

thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :heartpulse::sparkles:

3 Likes

Hey there!

Back in August I released my first story, “Feeling Human Again”

Well, back in September, maybe, I decided to revamp it, and I recently released the second episode of the revamp.

Description: Zoey got dumped by her love of 3 years and needs more than a little help. The “people” she turns to for help might not be entirely human…

Full CC, and you can name the MC and her friends.
There are also two love interests, who you will get to customize once you meet them.
Disclaimer: The MC is bisexual by default. You cannot change that, and you don’t get to choose your love interest’s genders. There is one male LI and one female LI. If you don’t like that, don’t read my story.
There is also a no love interest route you can choose at the end of the story.

If you need to know what the cover looks like, my pfp is the cover.

[http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6466826434576384]

1 Like

Congrats on publishing your first story!

here’s mine. Nice work with sight to night i kinda like it. I will def check yours out. If u r interested, you can check out mine too.

• Story Name: Remnant Past
  • Author: Madhu
  • Chapters Released: 3
  • Description: Lucy’s life takes a drastic turn after an incident that occurred in the past. Sent to New York, She tries to adjust to her new self but that proves difficult. Very difficult.
  • Style: LL
  • Genre: Action
  • Cover:

1 Like

Hiiii, it would mean a lot if you checked out my story :blush:

Title: Without Her
Genre: Drama
Author: MarinaK
Description: What happens when you find mafia leader’s weak spot? You break it. Follow Dante as he struggles to cope with his wife’s death while trying to keep alive himself and his children.

Hi! Your story looks interesting! Do you wanna do R4R with me?
Here’s my story:
Tittle: Agent 66: Born to Kill
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3
Description: Agent 66 is an infamous assassin. But when a mission gone wrong, 66 kidnaps Sasha - his possible witness, and sets to discovers the truth before it’s too late.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4722588854321152
Instagram: xoroses.episode
Hitman_Agent_66_posterThumb_35rx9VdzSw

Your cover is gorgeous!! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Hey! I love promotion threads :stuck_out_tongue:

It would mean the world to me if you would check out my story.

My story name: Here we go again

Author Name: Katelyne

CC: YES!

Completition status: ongoing, currently 10 episodes

Quick summary: Aria heads to New York in search of her mother who abandoned her. What happens when the only thing she finds is the man with the bad reputation?

Instagram:
Katelynemarie.episode

I hope you like my story! Feel free to leave your thoughts on my IG

Title: Wrong From Right
Author: Briana M.
Description: Being the CEO of a major fashion company comes with hardships, tests, and trials. Not to mention, Rain is a young, African American female. Also, love is thrown in the mix.
Instagram: @brianam.stories
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5215666707169280
Cover:

Thank you!

Hey! Thank you for this thread. I just wrote my first story too.

It would mean the world to me if you would check out my story.

My story name: Here we go again

Author Name: Katelyne

CC: YES!

Completition status: ongoing, currently 10 episodes. Planned about 40.

Quick summary: Aria heads to New York in search of her mother who abandoned her. What happens when the only thing she finds is the man with the bad reputation?

Instagram: katelynemarie.episode

I hope you like my story! Feel free to leave your thoughts on my IG

Hey congrats on your first story! You can also read mine if u want to or have R4R!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Story Name: What You’ve Always Wanted
Author Name: Shronus
Completion Status: 5 (more coming, working on 6!)
CC: Yes!
General description: Rachel, one out the many who has a complicated secret. Everyone now knows, and her life is turned upside down into the inevitable path of love, trust, secrets, and betrayals.
Cover:

Genre: Romance / drama? (let me know what you guys think the genre should be)
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5775709003120640

New story:
Rise of Uthutia
Episodes: 3
Genre: Fantasy
Description: During your Coronation, your Kingdom is overthrown. Make decisions to gain allies as you fight to take back Uthutia.
CC / CC of Love Interest / Choices Matter

I have unlimited passes so I am willing to do R4R.

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Rise of Uthutia

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Thanks for recommending me @samantha_episode_1❤
Here’s my story
Title: You are my sunshine
Author: Faith Rose
Gene: Drama/Comedy/Romance
Description: Having a learning disability is hard for Samantha until she meets Nick her sunshine! Will Nick help her overcome her disability or be a disappointment to her? CC is limited.
Style- Ink
Chapters - 5 and 6 out episode on going
Cover:

Link-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4514012789538816

2 Likes

Title: Prison Break
Author/Instagram: Kathryn L. (@kathrynstoriess)
Genre: Action/Drama
Summary: Cali O’Connor is a criminal who wants nothing more than to escape prison. What will happen when she puts together an unlikely group of delinquents to break out?
pb