Introducing my new story!

โœฉโœถ โ„•๐•–๐•จ ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•–๐•ž๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ! โœถโœฉ

Iโ€™ve been working on this story for nearly a year now, and Iโ€™m proud to say Iโ€™m very close to releasing it! [3 days on count!]

โ€ข ๐‘บ๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’•๐’๐’†: ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ
โ€ข ๐‘น๐’†๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’•๐’†: ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜บ 4, 2020 12:00 ๐˜ˆ๐˜” ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต. (15 ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.)
โ€ข ๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’๐’“๐’†๐’”: ๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ & ๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข
โ€ข ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™œ๐™ง๐™–๐™ข: ๐™น๐šž๐š•๐š’๐šŽ๐š_๐™ด๐š™๐š’๐šœ๐š˜๐š๐šŽ

โ€ข ๐‘บ๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’”๐’„๐’“๐’Š๐’‘๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’: ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜‹ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜บ! ๐˜ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏโ€™๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต? ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ?

๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ & ๐ฆ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ:

โœญ Follow me on IG to get additional information! @๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ฉ_๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™™๐™š

6 Likes

Ouuu sounds interesting!

1 Like

Ooof , Iโ€™ll be sure to check it out!

Hereโ€™s mine - But you donโ€™t have to read it!!

My story has lots of choices that impact the story! If you could give it a read, I would appreciate it alot! 15 chapters are out now! Screenshot to me your favorite scenes on IG: Juliet_Episode

Hereโ€™s the link.

3 Likes

Hi! Iโ€™d love to do r4r:)
Title: Eternal Love
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 7
Description: Mila gets a job opportunity at the De Santis mansion in Cancun. Will she be able to stay away from cold hearted Jonah?
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4944195057025024

1 Like

Iโ€™ll read it right now!

1 Like

Okay! Iโ€™ll send ss when Iโ€™m done (I have to read 1 other story before yours)

1 Like

Okay! x

1 Like

Hi I would like to do a r4r if you would like

1 Like

Heres my link

1 Like

I will check it out right now!

Also, provide me your IG so I can send screenshots

R4R?!
Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime.
Genre : Action
Style: Ink
Chapters: 9 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

1 Like

Your story sounds interesting. Iโ€™ll do a r4r with you. Author: KandieCane
Story Title: A Juggling Game (LL)
Genre: Romance, Drama
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 7
Story Description: Kara is a full-time student, intern for a top stylist iun the world, and maintains relationships. Is she able to keep up?
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4828482487255040
Instagram: kandiecane6703

1 Like

Hello!! Iโ€™m up for a R4R! If anyone itโ€™s interesting please let me know!! :smiley:

Title: Tender Love
Author: AnaIz16
Instagram: anaiz.writer
Genre: Drama, Mystery ,Romance,
Episodes: 9 (in progress)
Summary: Helena suffers a traumatic loss. A wrong decision was taken. And her dead boyfriend haunts her. The past brings someone who is capable to change her life, w
cc, and choices available!
Style: INK CC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4831262804410368

:

1 Like

Iโ€™ll do a read for read x your story looks very interesting and I love it that u provided customization!

1 Like

Thank you sweetie! How many chapters do you want to do?! :smiley:

1 Like

How many episode are we going to do?
And my ig is lyra.episode

Iโ€™m reading atleast 6-7! Also I followed u

1 Like

Around 6-7! :blush: