Introducing The Community Awards 2018. ❤

Welcome to the official thread for the Episode Community awards! Here we’ll give you the chance to get recognition for your story, especially being part of an amazing community, we can assure you’ll have no problem with gaining a promising audience. Here we’ll give everyone a chance to have their story judged in hopes to win the award. We’re still currently in the need for an artist who will be willing to make us art, contact us for more information.:heart:

ALL STORIES AND PEOPLE CAN BE ENTERED BY THEMSELVES OR OTHERS BY PMing ME OR REPLYING IN THIS TOPIC. ONLY ONE STORY/PERSON CAN BE REFERRED PER GENRE/SECTION.

Categories writers can enter:

Best Director:

Have you come across a community story with the best directing skills you’ve ever seen? If yes feel free to enter them, or if you feel like you have winning directing skills, enter your story!

Best Romance:

Have you come across a community story with the best romance plot line? If yes feel free to enter them, or if you feel like you have a winning romance story, enter your story!

Best Drama:

Have you come across a community story with the best drama plot line? If yes feel free to enter them, or if you feel like you have a winning drama story, enter it!

Best Action:

Have you come across a community story with the best action plot line? If yes feel free to enter them, or if you feel like you have a winning action story, enter it!

Best Horror:

Have you come across a community story with the best horror plot line? If yes feel free to enter them, or if you feel like you have a winning horror story, enter it!

Best Thriller:

Have you come across a community story with the best thriller plot line? If yes feel free to enter them, or if you feel like you have a winning thriller story, enter it

Best Mystery:

Have you come across a community story with the best mystery plot line? If yes feel free to enter them, or if you feel like you have a winning mystery story, enter it!

Best Adventure:

Have you come across a community story with the best adventure plot line? If yes feel free to enter them, or if you feel like you have a winning adventure story, enter your story! (Thank you @IDONTKNOWREAL for bringing awareness to this genre, as I forgot to include it.)

Best Comedy:

Have you come across a community story with the best comedy plot line? If yes feel free to enter them, or if you feel like you have a winning comedy story, enter it!

Best Fantasy

Have you come across a community story with the best fantasy plot line? If yes feel free to enter them, or if you feel like you have a winning fantasy story, enter it!

Best Diversity:

Have you come across a community story with the best diverse plot line? If yes feel free to enter them, or if you feel like you have a winning diverse story, enter it!

Categories readers/reviewers can enter:

Promoting Reviewer:

Have you come across a community figure with the best reviewing skills? If yes feel free to enter them, or if you feel like you have a winning reviewing thread enter yourself!

Categories Artists can enter:

Promising Artists:

Have you come across a promising community artist? If yes feel free to enter them, or if you feel like you have a promising artist thread, enter yourself!

Promising Art Groups:

Have you come across a promising art group? If yes feel free to enter them, of if you are part of one and feel like you are apart of a promising art group, enter!

Categories Forum Figures can enter:

Promising Figures:

Have you come across a figure in the community who gives back to the community? If yes feel free to enter them, or if you feel like you have are a winning community figure, enter yourself!

Entered stories/figures will be recorded down below.

Stories Entered For Directing:
Stories Entered For Romance:

Dreams and Nightmares @RainbowCat
Autumn Falls @blue.moon.writes

Stories Entered For Drama:

Soccer Mum’s: Blast To The Future @WinterMoon05 with Episode Royalty
The Night We Met @BarS

Stories Entered For Action:

Breach of Contract @chelsv4
Two To Tango @granolias

Stories Entered For Horror:
Stories Entered For Thriller:
Stories Entered For Mystery:
Stories Entered For Adventure:

Girl of Deception @IDONTKNOWREAL

Stories Entered For Comedy:

A Star Born Wild @bossyroxy411
Santa’s naughty list @Mehasels

Stories Entered For Fantasy:

Hale Huna @AnonymousAuthor1
Blind Starlight @chelliebelliex
A Divine Tale @mikio_writes

Stories Entered For Diversity:

Rewinded life @LiaLopez

Promising Artists:

@annaclaire721

Promising Art Groups:

Greek Gods

Forum Figures:

@Dara.Amarie
@Mystery.Author

Here are frequently asked questions:

Would my writing schedule mess the judging up?

No, it doesn’t matter if you publish new episodes weekly, daily, monthly, or annually. We’ll focus on your first chapter, and first chapter only.

Will judges only be reading one chapter of a story?

It’ll usually be one, but if the person judging feels that it’s the case then they’ll read on, if you feel like this is the case with your story please let us know. :heart:

Can I enter more than one story?

Yes you can.

Can I enter the same story in two different categories?

No, only one story can be entered once.

ARTISTS AND JUDGES ARE NEEDED, PLEASE CONTACT @Shani_Theo IF YOU’RE INTERESTED! :heart:

DEADLINE IS 14TH AUGUST 2018.

16 Likes

Np :heart: Can I enter for best adventure?

2 Likes

Of course! :heart:

1 Like

Great! Should I put my story details here?

1 Like

That’d be great. :heart:

1 Like

Here ya go! :heart:

Name: Girl of Deception
Author: IDON’TKNOW
Genre: Adventure
Episodes: 9 more coming soon
Description: Aria Lamar has is all. She’s rich, beautiful and smart. But she’s a selfish arrogant jerk. Little does she know that’s all about to change.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5855942598328320

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

We wish you luck with the girl of deception! :heart:

1 Like

When’s the deadline? Because I only have 4 episodes but I’m publishing at least one new episode a week. Would that be a problem?

1 Like

14th of August.No it won’t. :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart:

1 Like

Of course. :heart:

Since art groups have been a prominent and active figure in the community there’ll be an award for promising art groups. However if there’s any drama, the award will be pulled same goes to all other awards. :heart:

5 Likes

I have one question. How many episodes will you be reading because for most stories it takes a while to get into the action or romance.

1 Like

It’ll usually be one, but if the person judging feels that it’s the case then they’ll read on, if you feel like this is the case with your story please let us know. :heart:

1 Like

Hi, great idea! I’d love to put my story up for… best drama I think. I’m not sure what genre my story fits into exactly since it’s multiple but yeah. :woman_shrugging:t3:

Story Title: Soccer Moms: Blast to the Future
Author Name: Winter05 with Episode Royalty
Customization?: Limited
Style: INK
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 6 [COMPLETE]
Story Description: All it takes is one shot to change your whole life. Win or lose, nothing will ever be the same.
Instagram Names: @winter05.episode with @penroyalty
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6395210318086144

~ Winter :snowflake:

4 Likes

Yeah, for my story the first episode is just a pilot. Once you start the second one the adventure begins.

I’d like to enter for best Romance (if anyone thinks it fits better into Drama, then please just add it there, I’m still not really sure where it should be, but there is definitely a lot of romance in it so I put it there)

Title: Dreams and Nightmares
Author: Dreamer
Style: Ink
Episodes: 4, publishing at leaste once a week. You will fully unterstand the story if you read at least the first 4 episodes, because the first one is just some kind of background information. The real plot evolves slowly, because I don’t want to rush things. But there are some hints and metaphors in the story.
Description: Mature themes! Scarlet had a rough past and it looks like it’s not getting better after she was bought by some mysterious guy. Will she ever turn her life from a nightmare to a dream?
Note: There is “hidden” information, so the reader has to really read carefully. Choices do matter!
Link:

1 Like

Anxiety kicks in

Can I enter for two categories?

2 Likes

I love the fact that you created this thread @Shani_Theo! Honestly, I would love to enter my story in for Best Romance. I don’t like to brag or anything, but I just would like to do this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What an awesome idea! I’d love to put my story up for best action. :black_heart:

Title: Breach of Contract
Author: Chelsea
Genre: Action
Episodes: 7 (on going)
Description: Justice won’t make him suffer as much as I have. He will taste my revenge, and feel my pain. No one can punish him, except me and my vengeance, and vengeance shall be mine.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5056498540216320

Thank you!

1 Like