Introduction- Iove

Hello there,just wanted to make an introduction forum, to introduce myself to this community :no_mouth:
I’ve been playing Episode for a while now, got to meet new friends, got to write with random authors, and even read some amazing stories!
I like to write mystery/drama stories the most, everyday i think of a story to write.
I never got the time to write one before, but im sure today im gonna create a story.
I hope to become friends with half of this community, and I hope the Episode creators/staffs give us the best updates!
Best Regards,
Iove 08/30/2018 :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Hey, I’m Winter! And welcome to the forums!! Feel free to PM me anytime! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Thank you very much, i hope someday we get to collaborate on a story, and get to know each other better :heart:

1 Like

Welcome to this (mostly) amazing community! :heart:

2 Likes

Welcome hope you have a good time

1 Like

Hey there @hismoonrose, this is Sydney the Moderator and we welcome you to the Episode Forums! :smiley:

Just a quick note: moved this topic to Episode Fan Community since Community is for story discussion. If you have questions about anything, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

1 Like

Hi I’m Kaitlyn known as Kate around here. If you have any questions feel free to ask me!

Are you into rps?
Art?
Maybe just chatting…

IT’S HERE.

so yeah…again Welcome and I hope we can talk often.

1 Like

Rps, and art are totally my thing.
Hope we can hangout sometime! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the information, next time ill be more careful :smiley:

1 Like

Hello love! It’s really nice to meet you!

Your profile pic is gorgeous :heart:

1 Like

Your profile picture is beautiful as well :heart:
Nice to meet you too hun!

1 Like

Thanks so much! It was made by an artist called @EPI-Farah

2 Likes

Hey and welcome to the forums :heart:

I love rps too!

There are a few rules around here though. Not too strict. Just make sure you check out the guide…

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/guide-how-to-rp-sg/18763

Also if you do digital art that would be cool…

But if you want to dive in and start roleplaying I have a good one to join. It is under sign-ups at the moment though…

1 Like

Oooh nice, ill think about joining <3

1 Like

@hismoonrose
Welcome to the community

1 Like

Thank you! <3

1 Like

welcome

prepare to be addicted

btw @kerubiel is taken

2 Likes