Introductions - aspiring author returning to the Episode community

Hello everyone!

My name is Desy. I was an avid Episode reader back in 2016, active in the community and forums. Tried writing a couple of stories and finished one episode that I was proud of, but I stopped writing as I started a job after uni and my new busy life took over.

In the midst of COVID-19 lockdown boredom, I’ve recently reinstalled Episode and found a couple of really interesting stories that got me hooked. It reminded me of the story I started but never finished, and inspired me to try writing again.

However, I won’t be continuing my old story idea. My life has changed so much from 4 years ago and there are a lot of things in life I care about that I want to share with the world.

Therefore I’m now working on a new plot, and I’m going to take it slow. I’m aiming to get one episode published by the end of the year. As quite the perfectionist I feel like it’ll take me ages to direct and write an episode, and I’m quite busy at work so will need to find a balance.

All in all, I’m really excited about writing on Episode again and would like to make new connections within the community. Please introduce yourself below or follow me on Instagram @episode.desy and I’ll be sure to follow back. If you have a story you’d like me to read or review, or would like to recommend your favourite stories, please give me a shout!

Thanks & nice to meet you all :blush:

7 Likes

HI :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hello! I was big into reading episode a few years ago, and I began writing a story that got some good initial reactions. I bit off more than I could chew with it, and life got in the way. Now I’m unemployed and semi-permanently concussed. I’m going to try and revamp that story as a creative outlet.