Introvert Or Extrovert?

|An introvert is a person who remains isolated, or enjoys the company of few closed ones.
An extrovert is an outgoing and outspoken person who enjoys being around and talking to people.
Ambiverts have also been called: Outgoing introverts: An introvert who can be outgoing in certain situations or around certain people … or when they absolutely need to. Antisocial extroverts: An extrovert who needs time to recharge before socializing or likes to be alone more than a typical extrovert.
Who are you?

:ringer_planet:
I would consider myself to be both depending on how I feel! :brown_heart: :green_heart:

Sometimes I’m outgoing and wanna make friends and other times I want to be alone!

8 Likes

ambivert ! mostly introverted tho

1 Like

felt this!

1 Like

Ambivert, leaning to extrovert side though

2 Likes

Ambivert as well. (;

1 Like

Introvert✨

4 Likes

Same.

2 Likes

I’m an introvert :blue_heart: Actually I need my alone time or I go crazy :joy: :lol:

2 Likes

It gets draining!

Introvert, It’s really hard for me to make friends because sometimes it’s hard for me to talk to people because of how I communicate. But, making friends online, it’s kinda cool, and weird, but fun too. Sigh, I really hate the that it is so hard to talk to people when you know you have a communication problem. I feel really weird in public, I am mostly quiet all the time, I don’t talk a lot. I guess that’s just…me.

2 Likes

We can be friends!

1 Like

I’d love to. :relieved:

1 Like

Introvert for life! I cry if I look someone in the eye :fearful:

1 Like

Do you have insta!

1 Like

Introvert

1 Like

@lanafrazer.episode

1 Like

both! It really depends :v:

1 Like

Omg I completely relate and I say/do the most weirdest awkwardest things when I try and be outgoing lol

2 Likes

Ikr, omg. lol

2 Likes

People will love you for it tho!

1 Like