Invisible Story

So I have a story published on my Episode account, however it’s so embarrassing and I don’t want people to be able to read it. I’m pretty sure there isn’t a way to delete published episode stories, but there’s an option to make stories ‘invisible’ on your profile.
Will this prevent people from ever finding my story and reading it?
Thank you!

People can still find it if they search the right thing and your profile will still be attached to it. Unfortunately, there’s no way to delete a published story, but you could put ‘Don’t read’ as the title and lock it so people can’t read it.

1 Like

Ah okay thank you, how do you lock it?

Put something like this at the start of all of your episodes and update it:
label restart
NARRATOR
This story is locked until further notice! If you have any questions leave them in the fanmail section!
goto restart

You can always change what the narrator says so it fits your story :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ah perfect, thank you so much!

1 Like

Well, i know that there’s a way to hide it from your profile, but i don’t know if it works for hiding it from the portal, also try peeking and searching for a delete your story bar… Maybe there’s a bar like that XD

1 Like

Yeah I think I’ve managed to lock the story so people won’t be able to read it even if they do find now, but thank you!

1 Like

Topic inactive for one month. Closed for archiving.