ᖴᗩᔕᕼioᑎ ᘜᗩᗰᗴ ᑭᗩᖇt tᗯo!

Your outfits looked great, though!

2 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

COOLEST!

Do you mean outfits we have created within this thread or in general (?)

3 Likes

Oh and! @Normal_Is_Boring @Shahtuta the one year anniversary of this thread is coming up! Should we do something special for it?

4 Likes

Good point! How about the best outfits idea?

I meant in general, but if we do it for the one year anniversary, we could say in-thread. :thinking:

Sha, what do you say?

3 Likes

On a second thought it must be harder for newcomers to participate on that. Let’s come up with something grand and special maybe we could even give out prizes(art/edits/proofreading) to the winners(?)

3 Likes

Very true. :relieved:

Yes, I like the prizes idea! I could offer to feature outfits on a thread I contribute to. :thinking: :woman_shrugging: Although proofreading might be a better prize I could offer. :woman_shrugging: :woman_shrugging: Would we have multiple prizes for 1st and 2nd (and so on) place?
Hold on, maybe we should discuss this in a different thread.

3 Likes

Man, this thread is growing some white hairs already :joy:
But yeah, something special should be done!

4 Likes

Hello, I like to ask is this game is over?

3 Likes

Nope, it’s still on! Feel free to submit, we were just thinking about doing something for the next theme.

3 Likes

I think it’s a great theme

That i would win :sunglasses:

JK
or am I?
:smiling_imp:

6 Likes

3 Likes

Calling all last minute submissions! @AlinaGreeks @Leana2, you two mentioned joining, right?

Sorry this one is dragging on so long, we’ve been discussing an anniversary special in the background. Make sure to get your entries in for the current theme while we finalize the details of the special! :relieved:

4 Likes

Sorry for the late

Mine Here

3 Likes

wait a new one started!
where was the poll?

4 Likes

The theme was sci-fi masquerade party :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@AlinaGreeks
Yes, sorry for any confusion, but all entries need a mask of some sort. The theme was announced here.
I’d like to make it clear that this here ⇓ is still the current theme.

The poll will likely go up sometime tomorrow.

3 Likes

To clear up time zone inconsistencies, the poll will go up in a few hours.

2 Likes

Hope it’s not to late

3 Likes

Can’t wait to participate…:heart_eyes:

2 Likes