Ipad or macbook?

hi, so i need a new device to code my episode story and idk if i should go for a ipad air or a macbook air? if i were to get a ipad i would be able to both code and edit and make art for my story, but a mac i heard is somewhat easier when it comes to spot directing or moving things around. thank you :white_heart:

2 Likes

iPads are terrible for coding. I’m just going to say it. It’s impossible. I’ve tried lots of times, but I hate it. Of course, it’s just my preference, but I prefer a MacBook. It’s a lot easier. I use my computer to code and review and whatever, but I never use my iPad. Honestly, it’s easier to code on my phone or computer than on my iPad.

3 Likes

thank you so much! this really helped girlie :white_heart: :pleading_face:

2 Likes

When i was younger all i coded on was my tablet and it was horrible so yeah, computers arevmuch better~

3 Likes

oop- well thanks now ik what to get :skull:

1 Like

I would say out of your two options to get a macbook because trying to code on a tablet is impossible for me. But there some tablets out there that double up as a computer therefore it could probably be used for both if that is what you want.

1 Like

I’m in love with my iPad but I have to agree, a MacBook is way better for coding. Also if you’re studying or going to study any time soon, investing in a good laptop is definitely worth it. You can always save up later for an iPad! (Unless you want to study something that’s very scientific and would need certain programs because a MacBook is not very science major friendly (I would know))

2 Likes

oh my goodness… you basically answered all the questions i had. thank you so much xx

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any Creator’s Corner category. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like