iPad Pro or laptop

So my MacBook is ancient and I am considering a new one. I am also considering an iPad Pro has anyone tried writing a story using an iPad? Does it work the same as your laptop?

I have iPad ,very good!

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any Creator’s Corner categories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Thank you!! Sorry about that I’m not good at picking the categories :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Ok awesome!!! I want one because it seems easier to carry around I just wasn’t sure!!! Thanks!

No problem! It happens. :wink:

I have an iPad and while I can freely write and preview my stories on the portal while I use it, I’m unable to spot the characters and basically move anything around in the portal previewer. So you’d probably have to use your phone for spot directing.

3 Likes

Ok awesome!! I was concerned about writing the script because when I try from my phone it’s not very easy. So I wasn’t sure if an iPad would be the same but I’m excited to hear it isn’t!!!

1 Like

Imo, coding anything on the portal is done best on a laptop / computer, rather than smaller devices. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Same for me, I can’t move characters, overlays, speechbubbles, and I cannot copy and paste anything so I only write on iPad when I don’t have my laptop with me

1 Like