iPhone 11 or iPhone XR?

(im not in any way bragging lmfaoo)

so im thinking of getting a new phone since i have a really old one (7). n thats not the only reason why i wanna get a new one, its been having alot of issues like not letting me into apps, not playing back audio, my mic not working, etc. (no i dont wanna get it fixed, i just wanna straight up get sum new.)

i’m thinking the 11 or xr, so i need your guys’s opinions on which one i should get cus they both cost $400 if i trade in my 7.

2 Likes

I was in the same situation as you two weeks ago. I asked all my friends which was better and the general consensus was the 11. I ended up getting that one and I’m quite happy with it so far if that helps at all :blush:

2 Likes

11! The 11 has cuter colors and the camera arrangement looks better

2 Likes

Defo the 11 because then let’s say another new phone comes out you can easily trade in the 11 for more than you would trade in your XR.

1 Like

You should definitely get the iPhone 11. The colors for the phone are cute and the cameras look pretty cool too.

1 Like

I have 7 plus from before, but not long ago I bought new XR Max.

7 plus still works like a clock. It’s perfect!

What I don’t like in XR Max is face recognition. 7 plus has finger recognition what is in my opinion much better.

1 Like

I would go with the 11 its the newer model and if the same price (thats just me i’d prefer this years model for the same price as last years)

1 Like

Alright im gonna be giving my opinion

Dont buy apple products

Their products are so much expensive and made of cheap material . I would go for a S10 or plus if i were you . Much cheaper and better performence . Think before going for the " american trap "

1 Like

Disadvantage to that you can’t transfer your iOS data from episode to Android so they would lose any progress

1 Like

The iPhone XR at Amazon is for a refurb phone. Not an equal comparison between a new phone and a used one. I got a new iPhone 11 and was able to get $350 for my old iPhone 8 as a trade-in. The iPhone 11 is an excellent phone with high performance, a great camera, and perfect battery life.

1 Like

samsung

way cheaper and more reliable

1 Like

can’t transfer data an progress from iOS to andriod thats why I am assuming they are only giving apple options.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.