Iqra's Practicing how to do INK outlines forum. ❤ (CLOSED)

hey guys!

So I need INK characters so I can practice outlines, initially I was going to do my second outline today and it was going to be my character holding a coffee cup. But sadly… I gave up and need some characters. So go ahead and just put down your characters. I won’t be using backgrounds because i’m not at that stage yet. So yeah, this is like my practicing forum. I will post them here so if you guys actually want to see them just come here. Also I probably won’t be able to finish to many like I take probably 1-2 hours doing this so… yeah

If you actually like it, and you like post it or something idk just credit me @anon89987562 on forums. I dont have social media soo yeah

love,iqra
:heart:

@Amagic @Spes @24aya @k.w.episode @Kaju @Chocolate_Mama @Bethany1
My first one:
My first edit/outline

7 Likes

3 Likes

I start in a bit, thank you! (my phone is charging)

2 Likes

No prob! :blue_heart: And mine phone is to 11% :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lol.

2 Likes

DETAILS
Skin ~ Olive
Brow ~ Straight Bold
Hair ~ Emo Boy Hair/Fawn
Eyes ~ Round Gentle/Blue
Face ~Defined Triangle
Nose ~ Bulbous
Lips ~ Classic/Sand

His Name Is Fred

1 Like

1 Like

Great, i’ll get yours maybe in like 3 hours or 2 (sorry for the long time)

2 Likes

Hey, thank you for giving me characters. Do you want me to put both characters together or apart? (I will have to do yours in a couple of hours, since i have 2 others on and I take long, sorry)

2 Likes

It doesn’t really matter to me.:grin:
Take your time. I don’t mind waiting at all.

1 Like

Okay! I’m going to do them seperate which means you’ll get them both at different times, if thats okay?

2 Likes

I can choose the outfit right?

2 Likes

It’s fine

1 Like

Yesss :blue_heart:

1 Like

2 Likes

Okay, i’m going to start yours right now.!

1 Like

I will start yours late, due to the other people, and since I’m going to them seperate I’m going to post both of the characters at different times if that okay?

Here you go! :sweat_smile:
banner-2369464__340

2 Likes

That’s perfect, thank you.:smile:

1 Like

I probably will take long because of the others, but please be patient and i’ll get it done!

1 Like