Iqra's Weekly Edit Contest! #2 ❤

Welcome to Iqra’s weekly Character Edit Contest!!

I’ve done this once and in my first contest, which was held last week and was… kind of successful?
I had about 4 entries and I chose 2 for the winners, but that was the past now let’s explain this week’s theme!

First, we are going to go over the rules that you MUST follow or you’ll be disqualified from any future contests held by me

I shouldn’t have to go over all of thesee but here ya goo.

1. Don’t steal anybody’s work, make your OWN art piece, it’s literally soooo simple

2. Nothing nasty, like sexual… you know what I mean :roll_eyes:

3. Don’t join if you will not give in an entry just because it makes me confused!

Okay, I got this theme idea while I was wrapped in a blanket like a burrito with my shishtars, so I give you… Cozy!

You will create a character edit that would remind of you being cozy. With family and friends, or wrapped in a blanket. It’s your choice be creative!

You will also HAVE to have the colors Black and pink included anywhere in your entry!

So remember

Theme: COZY

Colors that MUST be included: Black and Pink

DUE DATE: Next Tuesday, which is January 1st!

ANY ENTRIES SENT AFTER TUESDAY WILL NOT BE JUDGED

THE PASSWORD YOU MUST ENTER TO JOIN IS Blanket

there won’t be any prizes, as this is just for the fun of art, and you can practice.

Okay, this is kind of really unorganized but yeah have fun, and follow the rules! Remember to tag others as well!

Tags

@Maria.StoryWritter @Turtle_Cat @keiji @Addivi101 @Toxic.Dreams @AMagic @Silver_Shadow @JemU776 @Mashia @puma @CinnamonToast @Tessx @Queen_K @Cassandra_Dean @ChayChay @Cheyara_Skadi @Killer_Frost @Bethany1 @Spes @ElleC @Shona4b @abygail.bauman @sofia2 @xApplex

12 Likes

I’m entering

I’ll get this done asap :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

IT IS BUBBLEGUM THAT WAS POPPED THAT IS ON HER MOUTH, SORRY IT’S UGLy

5 Likes

cutee, Thank you for joining shishtarr! Tag others!

2 Likes

Gll

2 Likes

@_Nasia

2 Likes

:eyes: :sweat_smile: I would but I’m kinda bad at drawing but I can tag some people :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

they’re adorablee!

2 Likes

im not shocked lmao cuzzzzzzzz me too

2 Likes

can u color it bc you have to have black & pink in ur entry

1 Like

Thank you for tagging me :blue_heart:
I’m so excited to do this one. :blue_heart:
Blanket

1 Like

I’ll enter!

1 Like

Yay! Goodluck <3
@Turtle_Cat Great! :heart:

Remember to tag others :heart:

2 Likes

You tagged everyone I would have tagged. :slight_smile:

1 Like

oof okay, lmao :joy: have funnnnnnnnnnn

1 Like

Joining

1 Like

YASSSSS (ew the cringe lvl)

1 Like

:two_hearts::sob::sob: I love your personality sis for real :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::sob:

1 Like

aww TYYY, lmao im so annoyinggggggg :skull::joy:

1 Like