Irritating things that people do in threads

Yeah but I don’t think people need to make one dedicated to how to exit screen right

2 Likes

I’d I was referring to you I wouldn’t have offered to help you as I’d be angry :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

You’re not the only one I have reviewed.
If you feel like it was directed at you, it’s because you think you 've done something like this to me :woman_shrugging:t5:

5 Likes

I mean it doesn’t really matter, i mean we’re free to make whatever thread we want no matter how annoying or simple it is :joy::sob: :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

oh, i’m sorry.

omg, i assume everything too quickly.

2 Likes

Yeah I just scroll right past them though :sob:
I remember i got flagged on my own thread like -

3 Likes

It’s alright :blue_heart:

2 Likes

:joy::sob:🤷 yeah people sometimes flag you for the silliest of things :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

Um-

7 Likes

ik, its weird. I was honest tho…lol

2 Likes

Lol girl it just sometimes drives me crazy :joy::joy::joy::see_no_evil:🤷 the first time I got flagged by the community- :joy::joy::sob:

2 Likes

:sob::sob:
When I got that message notification I thought I earned another badge or sum, only to find out that I had been flagged :sob:

4 Likes

yeah, and i appreciate it. Thank you.

2 Likes

:joy::sob:Omg lol same something like that happened to me once it just ShOcked Me- :sob::sob::sob::sob::see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I’ve only flagged someone once and their post was so rude.
I usually can’t be bothered to flag people
But some people really take time outta their day to do it :woman_facepalming:t5::sob:

1 Like

Npnp

:joy:I know how do you have all the time in the world to do that-

Girl your fingers must be in pain from tapping on that flagging button more than once-

:sob::sob::sob::sob::joy::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

People like that need actual help
How can you flag people that make posts about making the community a better place :sob::sob::skull:

1 Like

Exactly :joy::sob:

Most of the post people flag are so interesting like i tap on it-

And then.

It says it’s flagged like WHAT 🤦🤦

2 Likes

These are mainly art thread pet peeves :blush:

Ignoring Forms

When you have an art thread and people completely ignore the rules or the form and go ahead and reply anyway. It took me ages to create the forms and asked people to use it when requesting and they completely ignore it. Whenever it happens they always miss something out so I have to chase it up which is more hassle - something that could have been stopped in the first place if they had just read the topic.

Thread Hopping

In case anyone reading this does not know what thread hopping is, then it’s where someone requests the same thing in two different threads.

Not only is it rather rude to do this but it’s also actually disrespectful to the people involved. In art threads, they are basically saying ‘I didn’t like the one I got before so I hope you can do it instead’. They are wasting both artists’ time, effort, and talent into something that they might not even use.

Stolen Art

This one is kinda obvious.

This has never happened to me or anyone close to me but I know of two accounts that have stolen art - I only knew of this today.

I looked at the comments and they were so adamant that the art was theirs when it so obviously wasn’t and it’s getting kinda pathetic. One even started name-calling which was just as rude.

While I do get really annoyed by it, I try not to get involved. Not only will it attract unwanted attention to my account, but it will also be giving them what they want - attention.

Btw, if this ever happens to you on Instagram, message me and I’ll send you this post that tells you what to do in these situations and gets the stolen art taken down.

Disrespectful Requesters

Fortunately, I have never had this. But I have seen it in some threads which makes me laugh.

It’s when someone’s request is turned down - because of thread hopping or difficulty - and they become rude, probably insulting the artists’ work. But what makes me laugh is how the work was good enough for them to request but suddenly bad when it was rejected.

While there are disrespectful requesters, there are also disrespectful artists. It’s where they refuse to change something, even if it’s small, for the requester or retaliate to the disrespectful requester.

In my opinion, when dealing with someone who is rude, you should immediately take it to pms and stay calm while sorting it out. I’d rather not be suspended when someone else started it.

I didn’t know what to call this one :joy:

I try my best to be nice to everyone regardless, I use please, thank you and emojis so I don’t come off too rude.

But I read into it when people don’t use these or don’t go out of their way to be nice. I’m definitely not saying everyone should be overly nice but I’m suggesting that people try to make some sort of effort that doesn’t have me thinking they have a problem with me

Oh and once someone flagged all of my replies on a topic (for no reason btw) and I couldn’t create a topic, reply or edit anything for two days

11 Likes