Is 7 mins long enough?

Are 7 mins long enough for an episode or is it too short?

2 Likes

pretty long

1 Like

for me it’s too short. 15’ is the perfect one in my opinion

5 Likes

I would say short, I prefer 12-15 minutes. Most people do:)

2 Likes

It isn’t too short. 5 minutes are count as too short. 7-9 minutes are ok, ig
12-15 minutes are the longest I feel good to read.

3 Likes

Personal preference, really. I like 7-9 minute chapters, but I also read quickly. If a chapter takes me more than ~12 minutes I get bored and end up reading 1/2 a chapter at a time.

2 Likes

For me, it’s good enough :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s not too short, though I would say 5 minutes or less is too short, 10-15 is good and 20 is on the verge of long and 25 minutes + is just too long. But this is a personal preference.

1 Like

I wish that people didn’t pay too much attention to the lenght :((

I think that it’s important to deliver a good quality chapter. I’ve seen some authors adding meaningless scenes just to have a 15 min chapter and not “piss off” the readers.

I think it also depedens on how often you update your story. I would be mad if an author updates 2 months later a 5 min chapter, but I wouldn’t be mad if that author updates 2-3 a week the same length that I mentioned before.

5 Likes

That’s long enough, if you know that there’s nothing else you need to add to your chapter. Preferably people relish stories lasting up to 10+ minutes, but if your story is well directed and is appropriate for readers. Then go ahead darling, continue your story this way !! :kissing_closed_eyes: ((:

2 Likes

That’s long enough for me. As a person who mainly reads instead of writes (so I don’t know the toll it takes,) I think chapters that are 9-15 minutes are preferable for my taste. 7 minutes isn’t too short though, so don’t feel bad if people don’t agree with it.

1 Like

For me it’s kinda short but I’d say go for it if you don’t wanna stress yourself out on coding more. But it also depends on what episode it is such as the first 3 episodes which counts as pilots. The first three chapters are usually known to be short so I’ll let it slide. So basically, 7 mins is long enough for the first three chapters but is kinda short for the next. I could’ve just said that expect for explaining it so unwell lol.

1 Like

Thank you!:sob::blue_heart:

1 Like