Is anybody else experiencing a weird glitch on the preview?

This isn’t, and shouldn’t be too relevant to the problem, but may I ask why you added
@SCARLET spot 1.280 180 -20 AND SCARLET is eyeroll

Why did you add the spot again?

And what is happening after this? Can you send more of you script?

Maybe put the zone in which your character is walking to.
@SCARLET walks to spot 1.280 180 -20 in zone 1 and SCARLET does it while walk_exhausted

Instead of using the spot, I found the error for the other one.

You said @SCARLET enters from left to screen left INSTEAD OF @SCARLET walks to spot 0.000 000 00

EXT. CAFE - DAY

&LEIA spot 1.280 242 -20 AND LEIA faces left AND LEIA is idle_phone_hold AND SCARLET spot 1.280 -92 -23

@SCARLET walks to spot 1.280 118 -20 in 2 AND SCARLET does it while walk_exhausted THEN SCARLET is idle_exhausted

@SCARLET is eyeroll

Maybe this one will work? :wink:

Four days later, and it STILL is glitching like this.

I have no idea what to do. Here’s a bigger screen shot of the script. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please. I’m exhausted, and SO over this.

You can see where she pops up after she’s walked off screen left once she enters the screen.

@britniwrites did you try to use this? Also, did you checked on the app?

it doesn’t work on the app and that didn’t work either :frowning:

That’s weird.
Did you try to get in touch with the Episode Team?

What else you could do is delete the whole scene, save the script and write again and see if that will work

What’s the best way to get in touch with the episode team? I know I sound ridiculous but man this is killing me. Everything I’ve tried from several different people hasn’t worked, and even after four days it’s still giving me the same problems.

https://pocketgems.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Just try what I did suggest you as well :slight_smile:

How do you get a support ID?

I tried what you suggested and it still didn’t work /:

Tap on Settings on your App and scroll down Support ID will be there :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for your help! I know I sound completely incapable. Haha.

No problem! :slight_smile: and don’t worry :wink:

Hopefully they can help, I really am at a loss right now. I’ve been trying and it just doesn’t work no matter what I do.

I can imagine. Hope they’ll fix it for you! :relaxed:

Right? It’s really difficult to direct a scene when your character is in the wrong place! hahaha