Is anyone able to make me a middle finger overlay?

Hey y’all,
I was wondering if anyone had a female tan arm with the middle finger up? Any help would be hugely appreciated! And as always i’ll give credit where credit is due :blush: If you need a further explanation don’t be afraid to ask :innocent:

-Renae xo

i also need this in multiple skin tones male AND female, is it okay that if someone can make it i could ask the person too? :joy:

Bhaha yeah go ahead :innocent: (I’m not sure if you were talking to me, so if you weren’t sorry haha)

1 Like

i was, tysm bby :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Hey so i found this online… i thought this might be useful for you :innocent:
Picture2
This is the original but i cropped it
Picture1
Dunno if this is what you were after but here ya go
it was created by @Epi.milkyway on the forums :kissing_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

well, not really in that skin tone but maybe i can try photoshopping a fist and like a finger on episode for uu

Maybe :thinking:

1 Like

Don’t ask me Why But I have some in My drive Which you can find through My linktree on instagram @episodeunicorngirl or I can send it to you (Female middle finger But you might be able to use it for a male too if you want to)

1 Like

Wait INK or LL?

1 Like

ink for me

1 Like

Okay, What skin colour?

1 Like

i mean i need like alot, so do you want me to list it down or just look in your drive? :joy:

1 Like

You can look in My drive, do you have insta? If you have it you can go to My instagram @episodeunicorngirl, click on the link to My linktree and Then you should find a link that says ”Overlays, Middle finger” and I Am pretty sure I put all skin colours in them. I did them a while ago so I don’t Know if they’re that good tbh lol.

1 Like

i use my friend’s insta acc since i cant get it

1 Like

theyRE SO GOOD WTF

1 Like

Thank you!
If anyone needs it, here is the link to the middle fingers
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-KS-r8aVFg0P3fmJ-FlGsJz2TS9o4Xf6

2 Likes

& your art is hella hood too omg-

1 Like

Tysm!