Is Anyone Afraid of Snakes?

I just want to know who’s Ophidiophobia is a kind of phobia where you have an extreme fear of snakes. Because I will be including a snake is my story and would like to know because I don’t want to terrify the reader. XDDDD As well as myself but now I feel confident in adding snakes since I am afraid of them and still am. I have held one before that was my greatest fear in conquering it, but then I realize I live on an island fill with more snakes. XDDD SO regardless, it’s going to take some time for me to fully like snakes.

13 Likes

My fifth grade teacher had a phobia of snakes!

6 Likes

oh okay, well anyone can be afraid of snakes lol. But I’m talking about you, as the reader, in general, no one else.

1 Like

Ohhh yeha i have one at home :sweat_smile:
My sista loves them

2 Likes

Alright, cool. Not afraid. Awesome. What kind/type?

2 Likes

she had an little anaconda but then we had to “kill her” like not kill her just go to the vet and let her go bc she was too big.
But now we have a python…im actually sometimes scared of it…bc I watch Natural Geographic and people who watch too understands that too…

3 Likes

Ah, okay. :scream:

2 Likes

I’m scared of snakes, but not like really scared, they give me a bad vibe :relieved:

4 Likes

Moved to General Chat since this is not Episode-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

2 Likes

Not me. I love snakes.

4 Likes

Tbh, I’m scared!!
Cuz if I see a snake or even a pic or glimpse of them then I might not sleep at night :sweat_smile:
But don’t worry I’ll close my eyes whenever u show one

3 Likes

Yeah but it’s really not ok to sleep with a thinking that you will never wake up :flushed:
It’s a little snake but snakes can do anything :skull::eye::lips::eye: sometimes I’m scared of my sister too, bc she has the snake in her room :confounded::skull::zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

I don’t mind snakes, I just don’t want to be close to them.

4 Likes

I’m terrified of snakes even lizards :lizard: :laughing:

4 Likes

Woah!

1 Like

Nah. I wish I could have one.

3 Likes

I am very afraid of snakes, I was once bitten by one as a child, and I have been afraid ever since. But I like snakes beautiful colorful snakes. In general, nature is something unique in the world. You can learn a lot of interesting things about animals and plants!

3 Likes

Im not afraid of snakes but idk y but I’ve always been afraid of butterflies DONT JUDGE ME!!

5 Likes

I’m afraid of butterflies too :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

OMG IM NOT THE ONlY ONE!!!

2 Likes